Because of the large socially awkward crowd of UG, lots of us won't have much to do during Summer, which is just around the corner.

Post things that we should do here, whether it be watching a certain TV series, playing a sport, starting a huge fire, getting insanely wasted, or playing through a video game.

I think you should all watch the TV series Avatar: The Last Airbender. I watched the whole thing over this weekend. It was awesome. :3

I'm not sure whether I should start a list in the OP. Should I?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Alvarez SLM
Orange Dark Terror
Orange PPC212OB 2x12 cab
Yamaha P-85 Keyboard
Get a job
Read a book
Write a book
Go to a concert
Watch 2001: A Space Odyssey
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump

Bumped your head a little bit there cob? I think you'll find it's winter mate!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I believe over the summer we should debate whether or not to put a list in the OP, I'll probably end up doing something similar anyways.

But really, summer school.

But seriously, camping and fishing trip. Everyone should just take the time and enjoy a good fishing trip once in a while, even if you catch nothing.
I'm going to Italy for 10 days so I'm set this summer.

It's a vacation with family and friends, and I'm not gonna be by myself a lot, but I still wanna try to get laid once over there. Any suggestions?
Play guitar go to parties and bars. Hit on chicks and **** a bunch of random girls.

Also go to the beach at some point, oh and get a job to fund all of this.

And last but not least buy a new amp
Quote by Twist of fate
Why must the fat die young
Quote by Ichikurosaki
I'd rather slowly remove my penis with a wooden spoon, then cover it in acid and consume it, then impale myself with a rusty naginata, than watch Avatar.

**** you OP.

That show's awesome, I loves it.

I hope you're not confusing it with the storyless movie all revolving around obtaining 'Unobtainium?'
Quote by The Madcap

It's a vacation with family and friends, and I'm not gonna be by myself a lot, but I still wanna try to get laid once over there. Any suggestions?

Don't try man, I went there last year and I spied far and wide and saw 0 attractive girls I kid you not, idk why people associate Italian wo men with attractiveness cause they are wronggg,

Also none of those bastards drive ferraris or lamborghinis like I expected I saw 3 total not at dealerships the entire time I was there!
Quote by SlayingDragons
That show's awesome, I loves it.

I hope you're not confusing it with the storyless movie all revolving around obtaining 'Unobtainium?'

Not at all

It's just so horribly bad

It's like they took everything that made Naruto bad (pretty much everything) then somehow managed to make it worse
Quote by Phalen123
Don't try man, I went there last year and I spied far and wide and saw 0 attractive girls I kid you not, idk why people associate Italian wo men with attractiveness cause they are wronggg,

Also none of those bastards drive ferraris or lamborghinis like I expected I saw 3 total not at dealerships the entire time I was there!
Really? Where'd you go? A friend of mine went there and said the women were stunning.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Not at all

It's like they took everything that made Naruto bad (pretty much everything) then somehow managed to make it worse

Oh. Well I guess that means I can never enjoy the show again because of how horribly bad it is.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by Phalen123

What part of itally dod u go because when i went it was the opposite. I saw some ****ing amaizing chicks there, even the maid who was cleaning my hotel room was hot as hell. Only draw back was i only knew 1 or two words and I didnt want to go to jail for rape
Quote by Twist of fate
Why must the fat die young
Quote by The Madcap

Ask Silvio Berlusconi. Or just hang out with him for a day. That should do it.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Not at all

Avatar is much better than Naruto.

I mean... things ACTUALLY happen.
Quote by The Madcap
Really? Where'd you go? A friend of mine went there and said the women were stunning.

All the big cities, Rome, Venice, you get the picture, and I saw none
Weed a loadshit of smoke.
Play guitar.
Take over the world.
(Wank.
Go out.
Shake everyone's hand.)

Everything in between ( those) should be done in that particular order without any cleaning.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by due 07
It'll be the perfect time for everyone to play Coagulation's game in UG Mafia! We need people to join.

hopefully the game will start before summer though
Quote by CreepingDeath13
Its winter.

This summer I will be reading, weed, and working (probably)
cat
go to some parties
go zoo
play footy
have sex with the missus
picnics
ice cream
seaside trips
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Maybe we should all learn what season it is
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau