Page 1 of 2
I always hate articles about celebrities, and lately it's been all this Kate Middleton crap. I don't mind if it's something important about the marriage, but "10 Things Kate Middleton Will Give Up" is not news. Also, Kim Kardashian. No more please.

If you keep up with the news and a certain subject or specific article bugs you, let it out in this thread.
I usually hate how after a disaster (Japan, tsunamis, Katrina, etc) they report the same news errday for like a month. I get it, a bunch of people had their homes destroyed, but I already knew that. Report some actual news that I haven't heard yet.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Charlie Sheen
Royal Wedding
Quote by EndTheRapture51
hard sciences don't have correct and incorrect answers actually
Quote by Alex Vik
Who the **** is Kate Middleton?

Also, Charlie Sheen. inb4 "winning".

She's marrying Prince William.
Even though celebrity deaths can be sad and unfortunate, the news is still gets annoying after a while. Michael Jackson especially.
Not happening right now from my knowledge, but all the civilization ending virus pandemic apocalypses. Like H1N1
Quote by The Madcap
Even though celebrity deaths can be sad and unfortunate, the news is still gets annoying after a while. Michael Jackson especially.

i used to like a little bit of his work until he died.

now i cant stand the "man" or anything he did.
I'm sick of hearing that Obama caved to the republicans yet again. Oh and the bankers being found guilty of crimes but know that they will never be prosecuted because there is no "political will"
Quote by Twist of fate
Why must the fat die young
Canadian election coverage....although that only annoys Canadians
I got sick of Michael Jackson news a month after he died, and as far as I'm concerned we're still getting news about how he died and the trial and all that.

That and the royal wedding I'm sick of.
Anything about the WBC.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Less than average pop artists. Everyone that either hates them or loves them just won't shut up.

Police brutality...
Some retard catches one cop being an idiot and the news begins to tell the world to be careful because the police will taser you and kill you.
I ****ing hate the news
Quote by .Joker.
Police brutality...
Some retard catches one cop being an idiot and the news begins to tell the world to be careful because the police will taser you and kill you.
I ****ing hate the news

The news actually often report on the side of the police, as you'll see in the recent protests, the mainstream state sponsored media will not tell you the full story in regards to police brutality.
The riots in Arab countries. I got the damn message the first time.
Celeb "news". We all get nicked for DUI at some point, 60% of us will be getting divorced in this lifetime, but because it's a celebrity it's globally newsworthy? Fuck that shit.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Fukushima. It's really funny being a nuclear engineer and watching people on about shit they don't know.

it's only gay if the feelings touch

Quote by space aids
I always hate articles about celebrities, and lately it's been all this Kate Middleton crap. I don't mind if it's something important about the marriage, but "10 Things Kate Middleton Will Give Up" is not news. Also, Kim Kardashian. No more please.

If you keep up with the news and a certain subject or specific article bugs you, let it out in this thread.

/thread
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by space aids
I always hate articles about celebrities, and lately it's been all this Kate Middleton crap. I don't mind if it's something important about the marriage, but "10 Things Kate Middleton Will Give Up" is not news. Also, Kim Kardashian. No more please..

I didn't know there was such a thing
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Royal wedding
B list celebrities and what they're doing , couldn't give a ****
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
The Royal wedding. One day in Northern Ireland the main news station spent 20 minutes doing a report on william and kate visiting Belfast where they flipped some pancakes (it was on pancake tuesday). They then moved on to a report on two people shot dead in South Armagh.

What a ****ing joke.
Libya and the Royal Wedding.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
The election, and how there is definatly one person who will make everything better. To be honest when I saw the candidates I thought "Well, there's another couple of years where Canada won't gain anything".

To be honest every f*cking problem that goes up is starting to piss me off. It's like humans can't live without complaining for one minute.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
Sarah Palin. No-one cares.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Jobs, celeb news, etc. Im more angry that gas has quietly gone up to almost record highs and there is no where near the same coverage of it as there was a couple years ago when it was this high.
I got fed up of hearing about the 'credit crunch'.

But then I got even more fed up with stand-up comedians saying "I bet you're all fed up of hearing about the credit crunch!" *tells credit crunch joke*
Oh flange.
Quote by Zoot Allures
The news actually often report on the side of the police, as you'll see in the recent protests, the mainstream state sponsored media will not tell you the full story in regards to police brutality.
Um...I'm pretty damn sure that the US doesn't have state sponsored media. (NPR doesn't count.)

I'm rather sick of just the way the News spins stories. For instance, the Japan nuclear plant...they act like it's freakin' Cherynoble all over again. The reality is, that it's bad. But it's hardly ammo for their hatred of all things nuclear. Hell, France is almost completely powered by nuclear. It's just the damn bias. The news should not be a forum for a bunch of liberals and their overblown opinions, but that's what it seems to be to me.

inb4 "nuclear is bad"
Quote by Random88
I didn't know there was such a thing

There is one thing. The extra bank holidays. Thats the only thing news worthy. About the whole thing. Most of the 'news' is infact things you could go without hearing.

"British children lack drive says researches" Followed by an interview of one chav and 20 international students that want to become doctors.
It didn't take long to realise
The safest place was not her arms, but her eyes
Where she can't see you
For her gaze, it blisters;
Grey skin to cinders
Page 1 of 2