my VOX wah wah pedal is now getting scratchy and crackly. so i know i need to replace the pot. just wondering what types of pots would be the best for replacement? And as a secondary question i was wondering where anyone has taken theres to get replaced. i have never gone to a store or shop to get any work done so is a chain like guitar center or sam ash better then a local shop in town?