Alright! I've been swapping things around a bit lately, but have picked up 2 new toys so I figured I'd make a thread.

First up is a new delay:

It's a custom unit made by a builder in Michigan. I wanted a small delay I could put on my pedaltrain mini, and was recommended this by a friend. Technically it's a digital delay, as it uses a chip as opposed to BBG circuits, but it sound very analog. Nice and warm, repeats last forever, and delay time is about 700 ms (perfect for my needs but maybe a little short for those who like those extra long delay times). Still using my dd7 for my live rig, but this has been fun to mess around with for songwriting.

Second, is a new Kramer guitar!

Black with red accents (colors of the revolution!) Kramer Assault 220!

This has been an amazingly fun, well-constructed, killer deal of a guitar. It's really lightweight, and super easy to play. I wanted to get a guitar along the lines of a Jackson or Ibanez for some of my more modern music, and I figured I had to check out Kramer.

Soundwise this guy is great... the pickups are aggressive and very mid-rangey. Also has coil taps and a great floyd rose. I have it tuned to Eb for grunge, 80's hair rock, and modern rock. It's been a lot of fun so far, and always get compliments when I play it on stage.

Also! Got this little bugger about a month ago, as I wanted a lead/solo booster, but I didn't want a standard clean boost, nor did a I want a tubescreamer-esque boost either. I have this in front of my OCD, and it is amazing. Nice tonal change for solos, and also works great by itself to spice up a clean signal.

Dan is easily 100x the guy Sean from Lovepedal can ever hope to be. I've been curious about his delay for a while and it's good to hear it sounds as cool as it looks. I wish I had the patience to stuff my builds into those 1590A enclosures.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I will try and record a few clips with it at practice tomorrow. On the clean channel with the EP booster and a light chorus, this thing is brilliant. Lovely with higher gain as well for solos.

I think I have a fetish for 1590 pedals... it's bad.... I just like using my PT mini so much more than carting around my gigantor board.
I'm curious to see a picture of your whole pedalboard. I really wish I could get everything that I want to fit onto a Pedaltrain Mini.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Hngd dude,
how is the kramer quality wise?
well build and does the floyd hold tune well? i was thinking of buying a kramer of that production run but went with a charvel instead.
Quote by mmolteratx
Dan is easily 100x the guy Sean from Lovepedal can ever hope to be. I've been curious about his delay for a while and it's good to hear it sounds as cool as it looks. I wish I had the patience to stuff my builds into those 1590A enclosures.

That delay looks very sweet. It also seems cleverly laid out - could we maybe see some gut shots of it? I understand if the builder requested you not do that. I just thought I'd ask.

Confrabulations, anyway, mate. That is a really sweet haul. I'm jealous of everything you have right there. The guitar has particularly sparked my interest. Did you buy it second-hand; are they still in production?
I will post my board pics this afternoon.... it goes through a lot of changes and constant swapping.

The Kramer is amazing. I borrowed my friends Jackson Soloist for a few weeks because I mentioned I wanted to buy one, but I just couldn't really enjoy the guitar for whatever reason. So I went with the Kramer as a recommendation from a friend (plus it was on sale).

The floyd is great, especially when the guitar is properly set up. I barely even have to use the fine tuners. I live in Denver (about 70 deg and sunny) and just played a show with my band in Breckenridge this weekend (mountain town, about 40 deg) and barely had to adjust the fine tuners.

The finish is also killer... looks great underneath the stage lights.
Are you running an all 1590a board? I want to see this.

Can I get a link to this guy's site?
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by AngryGoldfish

That delay looks very sweet. It also seems cleverly laid out - could we maybe see some gut shots of it? I understand if the builder requested you not do that. I just thought I'd ask.

Confrabulations, anyway, mate. That is a really sweet haul. I'm jealous of everything you have right there. The guitar has particularly sparked my interest. Did you buy it second-hand; are they still in production?

Actually Dan usually has shots of his pedals on his website... I think the delay is on there too.

The guitar was bought new, it is part of Kramer's 2011 line.
I want to know where he gets those clear knobs from.

HNGD!
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Quote by mcraddict81592
Are you running an all 1590a board? I want to see this.

Can I get a link to this guy's site?

hah! It's not all 1590a's I'm afraid... i still use an OCD for my dirt, a full size tuner, and sometimes a whammy or other pitch shifter at the start of the chain. If someone can make a tuner in a 1590a, they'd make a fortune.

Dan's website is www.danielzink.com
Always nice to see more Kramer's out there.

Happy NGD!
My Kramer's:
79 DMZ6000G
83 Pacer Imp
83 Vanguard
85 Pacer Deluxe
85 Baretta
85 Pacer Deluxe
85 Condor
86 Pacer Imperial
86 JK2000
86 JK6000