Buy a coffin and combine two uses in one.

Why the **** would we know about mattresses?
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Probably one that is soft and has no springs, those are the best. Just go to the mattress store after you had a great sleep and don't feel tired or sore at all and which ever feels the best at the time where you need a mattress the least will be your best bet. Also, instead of blowing that much on a mattress just get a decent one and then buy a 2 inch or whatever memory foam topping to it. I had a mattress that was literally like made of wood and felt like ass to even sit on and then threw the memory foam on top and it was the most comfortable bed i've slept on.

Anyways, happy mattress shopping!!
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Wow, people even come here to ask about mattresses...

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Get a pillow top mattress. Seriously. Every night is heaven when I lay down on mine.

Quote by breadstick
Why the **** would we know about mattresses?

Because most of us use them every day?
Quote by Maillouxlp18
Probably one that is soft and has no springs, those are the best. Just go to the mattress store after you had a great sleep and don't feel tired or sore at all and which ever feels the best at the time where you need a mattress the least will be your best bet. Also, instead of blowing that much on a mattress just get a decent one and then buy a 2 inch or whatever memory foam topping to it. I had a mattress that was literally like made of wood and felt like ass to even sit on and then threw the memory foam on top and it was the most comfortable bed i've slept on.

Thanks brutha
Quote by Xiaoxi

I was thinking the same thing lol I was like wow ultimate-guitar is possibly the most diverse forum site on the net haha
GEAR:
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

a mattress thread lol now ive seen it all
My Gear:

2010 Fender American Deluxe Sunburst Stratocaster HSS (1st Choice)
Ibanez RG 5EX1 (2nd Choice)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe III
Dunlop Crybaby Wah Pedal
Digitech Time Bender Delay
Boss BF-2 Flanger)
EHX Germanium 4 Big Muff Pi
Squornshellous Zeta would probably be your best bet to find a decent mattress.
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠
dude, get yourself a tempurpedic topper for like $200.

My parents gave me their old POS shit bed that was a queen. It's like, older than I am, and they gave me the bed with the topper on there and oh my lawd, it's so perfect. I'm telling you dude, toppers are the way to go. Plus, You don't need to spend so much when you can just get a topper that's good enough to give you an amazing night of sleep.
Quote by Maillouxlp18

I think unspringed mattresses are bad for your back though since they don't support it properly.

Make sure you have a good pillow as well.
cat
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I'm in the market too...looking at splurging for an entirely new workbench of Quagmire proportions so I'm selling a few bits of furniture in my room.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I came in here thinking it said 'Which mistress should I get.'

Needless to say, I'm disappointed.
Get a fucking waterbed!
Apparently I'm not allowed one when I move in with my significant other

Srsly, yeah, unsprung ones. I have a fairly thick one and it's beautiful
Quote by guitarxo
I think unspringed mattresses are bad for your back though since they don't support it properly.

Make sure you have a good pillow as well.

Some I suppose may be bad if they are cheaply made, but pretty much every mattress nowadays doesn't have springs because its outdated and reduces the life of the mattress. The springs get worn out in the spots you sleep and only have proper support in some areas, which is why you should rotate your mattress and flip it upside down every once in awhile so you can prolong the life of it.
GEAR:
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

Quote by Xiaoxi

haha seriously.
Pillowtop

I used to have a king sized bed with 24" pillowtop

I felt like god
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'm actually surprised anyone actually recommends a specific mattress. I just buy any random one that feels comfy.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.