There is always this nagging voice in the back of my head that tells me to get back to my studies and not venture from them for too long. Makes it difficult to enjoy my leisure time.

Anyone else like this?
the good thing about studying game design and animation is that you can always make the excuse that you are broadening your horizons by playing games or watching cartoons.

I do not have your problem, TS.
It was extremely hard to read that dark wine red text on a black background. Well not really, but... maybe a tiny little?
It;s the exact opposite for me. A little voice tells me to play guitar when I am currently studying for a final.
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Quote by KTFM
There's always a nagging voice telling me to **** my study time and do something fun. Makes Study time really suck.

Be thankful I just posted and didn't mirror thread it up.

There is always this nagging voice in the front of my head that tells me to get back to leisure and not venture from that for too long. Makes it difficult to enjoy my study time.

Anyone else like this?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I've not been able to study more than one day in advance for anything. I've got homework due in 12 hours that I just learned about roughly 3 hours ago and I've yet to get started on it.
I'm paying ~$18,000 a year for these studies. Like Hell I'm not doing anything but them.

it's only gay if the feelings touch

Quote by PopeOfWalmart
I'm paying ~$18,000 a year for these studies. Like Hell I'm not doing anything but them.

Quote by PopeOfWalmart
Student loan debt sucks

I was talking about your company in the Pit.
I should have been doing some old exam tasks in physics and chemistry for the practice' sake.

It's hard to consider doing it, seeing as I have easter break...
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I'm pretty manic about this stuff; I'll procrastinate on Youtube and the like and then realize I'm kind of supposed to be doing something.
I alternate between two cycles, one of extreme don't-give-a-fuck-ism and one of manic non-procrastination

The first cycle is always much much longer though
cat
OMG

TS is back >__>
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
No, I don't have voices in my head.
Also, I'm too lazy and apathetic to study. If I enjoy doing something, I can do it for hours without getting bored, but if I don't then I take procrastination to unseen levels.
Nope, that's pretty much the opposite of my problem.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.