Page 1 of 3
It's amazing.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
There is no reason you shouldn't be doing this.

EDIT: I've done this before. It may be a pussy drink, but it's a great way to get rid of cheap vodka.

it's only gay if the feelings touch

Last edited by PopeOfWalmart at Apr 18, 2011,
I am SO making this shit for the next party

Hell, if I didn't have uni I'd be making that shit right now.
My friends did it, they said it was awesome. Never got to try any, though
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Maybe my friends did it poorly, but the one time they tried it, it tasted horrible. Just drink the vodka on the rocks :P
It's good, just make sure you strain it... The first time I made it I skipped that skip.
My vodka was full of floaties
RIP Gooze

cats
It's great if you have cheap vodka lying around. In my experience, red tastes the best, whilst green is the worse.

Forza Juve

'e voglia 'e mettere rum, chi nasce strunz' nun po' addiventà babbà
I wonder if it works with other spirits. I'd like to try rum or dark tequila and skittles...
Use redskins or starburst chews instead, SUPERIOR.
My Gear:
Suzuki Classical Guitar from 60s
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Les Paul Junior
Monterey Steel String Acoustic
Maton M255 Steel String Acoustic
Agile AL-3100 w/ EMG 81/85
Bugera 6262-212
Quote by Ali-b912
I wonder if it works with other spirits. I'd like to try rum or dark tequila and skittles...

Your mileage may vary, but from experience you need a neutral liquor like vodka to make it work.

well it just so happens that my girlfriend currently has an enormous handle of cheap vodka and she's been trying to get rid of it for a while now. i'll pass this along to her.
Go Veg.
Quote by madbasslover
Would starburst dissolve the same, though?

Only one way to find out

I'm trying starburst and skittles vodka as soon as I can
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
Quote by CrossBack7
Wtf, NOBODY has made skittles? Really? We made that stuff back in highschool by the gallon. $20 for some cheap ass Burnett's and a big bag of skittles. Go crazy.

Did you just skip over all the people saying they'd done it or something?

I hate vodka so it'd still be disgusting to me.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by SKArface McDank
skittles..? use bud. its better and tastes better

Not even Skittles can save American beer.

I used make gummy bear vodka but it not as good as a herbal flavoured extraction.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Quote by PopeOfWalmart
Not even Skittles can save American beer.

-.o

Quote by dark Mass
I used make gummy bear vodka but it not as good as a herbal flavoured extraction.

If were thinking the same thing, yes its awesome. Cross faded with one shot on an empty stomach
Last edited by SKArface McDank at Apr 18, 2011,
I've made it with orange skittles before. The straining part sucks without a funnel. I want to try using Jolly Ranchers next.
Twitter

LTD EC-1000 (Vintage Black)
Schecter Damien-FR
Crate Flexwave 120W

INDECISIVE AMP FUND: $500/$

Bookmarked!
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
I'm struggling to figure out why the person in the link wasted god-damned Stolichnaya on Skittles vodka... Supermarket brand would've been far more appropriate, no?
Watching: Louie
Playing: Ground Zeroes, Fallout Shelter
Reading: Mark Danielewski - House of Leaves
Listening: Merrow

PSN/XBL/facebook/Steam : Latchem72
Origin/Twitter: JLatchem72
Quote by john_latchem
I'm struggling to figure out why the person in the link wasted god-damned Stolichnaya on Skittles vodka... Supermarket brand would've been far more appropriate, no?

Is Stolichnaya a higher end brand?

[/vodka noob who pretty much only ever drinks rum and Baileys]
Quote by madbasslover
Is Stolichnaya a higher end brand?

[/vodka noob who pretty much only ever drinks rum and Baileys]

As far as I'm aware, yes. Higher-up than Smirnoff, anyway.

Quote by john_latchem
As far as I'm aware, yes. Higher-up than Smirnoff, anyway.

Which isn't very high up there.

Stoli is decent middle of the pack vodka. Much like Smirnoff and Grey Goose, Stoli rides a name that has been inflated by high school kids who just realized that Smirnoff is actually horrible.

Smirnoff uses commercials and promotions

Grey Goose won a couple of awards, was bought by an American, and is now the most over-rated and over-priced vodka out there.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
Which isn't very high up there.

Stoli is decent middle of the pack vodka. Much like Smirnoff and Grey Goose, Stoli rides a name that has been inflated by high school kids who just realized that Smirnoff is actually horrible.

Smirnoff uses commercials and promotions

Grey Goose won a couple of awards, was bought by an American, and is now the most over-rated and over-priced vodka out there.

But the fact remains that it's too expensive to use for this, no? This is a job for uber-cheap, utterly flavourless vodka.

Quote by madbasslover
So then what vodka should I use for it? I don't want something that tastes like fiery piss, but I don't want to buy unnecessarily high end vodka, either.

It doesn't matter, you're going to be stuffing it full of sugar and artificial flavourings.

Quote by madbasslover
So then what vodka should I use for it? I don't want something that tastes like fiery piss, but I don't want to buy unnecessarily high end vodka, either.

For mixing, I've always liked Absolute the most for taste to price ratio. There are potato vodka alternatives, though I've never made skittle vodka with them.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Do want. Someone make me some.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I have never bothered separating the colours. Ever. I should. Red skittles are the yummiest
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
The UG user rigiddigits used to make it frequently. You could ask her, but she isn't active anymore.

Daymn shame.
Quote by madbasslover
So I came across this recipe for skittles flavored vodka on stumbleupon. I'm thinking I might try it, it seems like a pretty neat idea. Anybody tried it before?

I came across the same link on SU and lold.
never heard of this, sounds really cool though.

I quit hard liquor, one of the best decisions I've made right next to vehemently denying the use of tobacco.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Page 1 of 3