So with my Bugera 6262, I'm going to be gigging soon. Will this remove feedback and amp hiss at the same time?
Get a isp decimator instead ns-2 sucks tone
Gear:
Peavey 6505 120W Head
Ibanez Rga32 (FOR SALE)
Laney Lv412a Cab(FOR SALE)
Soon To Get::
Boss DD20
Morley Bad Horsie II
Actually the NS-2 doesn't suck, and all noise suppressors will grab some of your sound.

Either of the two are good choices.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Quote by Gundamnitpete
Actually the NS-2 doesn't suck, and all noise suppressors will grab some of your sound.

+1
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Quote by Gundamnitpete

NS-2 sucks for a lot, but not all amps. Some are more susceptible than others. Overall the ISP is a better pick, but the NS-2 tone suckage at high volume should be hardly noticeable
WTLTL 2011
yeah i mean i prefer the decimator, but if you need to cut noise both in front of the amp and in the loop, then the ns2 may be better unless you can stretch to the g-string (or two decimators).

FWIW my decimator pretty much cuts all noise, and that's when it's just in the loop. I have an NS2 as well and I only use my decimator. Obviously that doesn't say anything about your situation, lol, that may not work for you.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I love my NS-2.

I mean, if I was in a position financially to have a G-String, I would no questions. But on a budget, there's no beating the functionality of the NS-2.

That said, if you don't run any pedals in front of your amp, then the Decimator would be fine and better, just in the loop. But if you do run pedals, you're going to want that extra gating.

@Dave: What thread is that AM quote from in your sig? That's really funny.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
I have the NS-2, it works. No tone suckage, and if it does - you turn it off when you play and click it on when you're not/chugging hard.
i think the isp will cut all noise jsut in the loop. it does that for me haha. dead quiet
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
Quote by Offworld92

@Dave: What thread is that AM quote from in your sig? That's really funny.

the who to listen to thread, i think
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Dude, feedback is totally Rock n' Roll. Learn2SonicYouth.

But seriously, the ISP Decimator is definitely the better noise suppressor. I'm rather bias against BOSS, however.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Google "NS-2 X-pattern". It allows for reduction of feedback from guitar and preamp noise in the loop.
Ibanez RGR421EXFM >> Maxon OD808 >> BOSS NS-2 >> Peavey 5150 212