Thursday August 4th -
London, Highbury Garage (+ 1 More TBC)

Friday August 5th -
Birmingham or Bristol (+ 1 More TBC)

Saturday August 6th -
Bradford, 1in 12 Club + ASOMVEL, DARK FOREST and 2 more TBC

blasiojaskdjaskdjasdjasodjasdjas is all I can manage right now.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Awkward hours job = Thursday date possibly.

Monday-Friday job = Saturday date possibly.

I cant lose!
Quote by Ultraussie

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
I'm sure Annihislater will be going to this, assuming it's the doom Solstice. Which means theres a chance i'll end up going too.
If I could make one wish it would be to be at London that night.
Quote by beadhangingOne
Are you talking about those weird sphincter-spasms where it feels like there's a ghost dick in your ass for a little while and then it just disappears?
Anyone got a place I can crash at for one of these?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Yep its them alright...
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by andyscoot
I'm sure Annihislater will be going to this, assuming it's the doom Solstice. Which means theres a chance i'll end up going too.

Assuming we can get to Bradford and back :p

but cor blimey, Solstice and Dark Forest. If I can make it I will.
I cannot describe the amount of mixed jealousy and hatred I feel for you UK Hessians.
Sweet merciful christ...
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Procession cant make Bradford date, so Atlantean Kodex are replacing them. Il be at the London date if any of yiz are going, give me a shout.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
where did you hear that?

Not that I doubt it. I think that has swung my decision, I'm going to go.
You should come to Bradford instead, its up north, and as such better and cheaper. And currently has a better line up.
Rich Walker posted it on metalireland a few minutes ago... yeah its such an insane lineup! However, it would require me getting 3 days of a weekend off work the way flights are from here.. and my job is going to be weekend-heavy So it'll be easier for me just to get a thursday and friday off for London, you know? Believe me id love to hit Bradford, theres a shitload of Irish maniacs heading over by the sounds of things.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Fair play to you then.

would have been nice to meet you.

You never know, if they announce while heaven wept just for the london date or something equally as tempting, then I'll probably head down (as when the line ups this good I wouldn't rule anything out). But as it stands I'm of to Bradford.
Oh man if I get a real (degree-based) job then its weekends off and Bradford all the way! Atlantean Kodex and Solstice in the one show, my brain will explode from the sheer metal and il probably just have to be rolled out of the venue, frothing at the mouth and mumbling the script to Conan.

Time will tell, but either way im not missing these two bands playing live!
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
you lucky fucks, I would pay TONS to see any of those bands, let alone AK, Solstice AND Slough Feg all together.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Also Neil - keep an eye out for the Bradford gig, as tickets will go fast, the venue is teeny.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Quote by Helloween4Ever
you lucky fucks, I would pay TONS to see any of those bands, let alone AK, Solstice AND Slough Feg all together.

You could use that TONS to buy a plane ticket, silly goose.

I would love to see Solstice live, Atlantean Kodex would be cool to see as well, but I've really only heard their latest.
Quote by severed-metal
You could use that TONS to buy a plane ticket, silly goose.

I would love to see Solstice live, Atlantean Kodex would be cool to see as well, but I've really only heard their latest.

well.....ummm.....you see.........
I might do that

and ak only has one full album out, silly goose
Quote by NotFromANUS

last.fm
The Pnakotic Vinyls...I suppose you could nearly call that an album, I mean it is 43 minutes long.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
Also regarding Dark Forest

"Word on T'Street is they're not sure if they can make it...Something to do with the drummer jetting off to Majorca....but there is a filthy rumour of a NWOBHM band been added or another non UK.....as the guys of Solstice are organising this gig, they're working their balls of steel off to make it a memorable one, just seen the daft ****ers staggering out of a pub down town (Huddersfield) and getting into an altercation with some cider bottles they had hidden in a wheelie bin Nothing changes..."

from a guy clearly in the know on the BOA forum.
Ha ha Ive hidden cans in a wheelie bin before. nobody ever checks there.

Jaguar perhaps?
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested
That was my first guess. Cause they seem to be making a good go of things recently, playing that nwobhm fest down in london and Up The Hammers fest in greece when as chance would have it Solstice also played.....
Anyone got somewhere I could crash at for the Bradford date?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Bloody Hell, Asomvel are supporting eh? Those guys gave us our first gig, go figure.

Will definitely try to make it to the Bradford date though, what a doozy of a lineup!
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Stranglehold
The Pnakotic Vinyls...I suppose you could nearly call that an album, I mean it is 43 minutes long.

eh I guess you're right. its hard to say, because its only 3 real songs though minus the bonus tracks on the reissue.
Quote by NotFromANUS

last.fm
This can't be fukking real life.

My mind is trying to comprehend how it is even possible....

like...

I can't even...

wat..
A few updates..

The Birmingham or Bristol date has been confirmed as:
Nottingham Old Angel - 5/8/11

And apparently 'Rich says tickets should be available from himself, Into The Void Records (Ireland) and Manuel Of Atlantean Kodex (Germany) in 7-10 days. Final 2 bands for the Bradford date are Norwegian Doom-rockers Devil and Italian Occult Doom band Focus Indulgens.'
Quote by AnnihiSlateR
Italian Occult Doom band Focus Indulgens

Hm? Will have to give them a try
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Basically Asomvel seem to have split up the other night, so they aren't playing now.
Quote by Asomvel
ASOMVEL are no longer performing as a band for the foreseeable future. Although musically tighter than ever, guitarist, Lenny Robinson, does not feel the current line-up compares favourably to the classic ASOMVEL featuring founder member, Jay-Jay Winter ( R.I.P.) As many people are aware, Jay-Jay was an incredible persona, and the void left when he tragically passed has proven impossible to fill. ASOMVEL would like to thank Rich Walker for endeavours above & beyond as well as his continued support. Anybody who bought an ASOMVEL record, got off their arse & went to a gig, shared a Whiskey with Jay-Jay Winter, treasure it!

Deathwing and Cruciamentum have been added to the line up.
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m67/isentorr/flyerbradford-2.jpg

Stage time's currently looking to be

2.45 - 3.25 - THE DEAD RESURRECTED
3.40 - 4.10 - DEATHWING
4.25 - 5.10 - FOCUS INDULGENS
5.30 - 6.20 - SOLSTICE
Food & Beer Break
7.20 - 8.05 - DEVIL
8.20 - 9.20 - ATLANTEAN KODEX
9.35 - 10.20 - CRUCIAMENTUM
10.35 - 11.35 - SLOUGH FEG

Apparently "Solstice are playing earlier so we can get slightly tipsy for the remainder of the day. Or have a cup of tea, whichever takes our fancy...."
I think it's a similar case with Atlantean Kodex.
Off to Slough Feg in two days down in Cork. Gonna be deadly.
Quote by Ultraussie

Quote by Ingested