I have been looking for a good clean fender amp head, and have run across these Twin Reverb II heads. obviously i wouldn't be using the drive channel on the Twin Reverb II, but how does its clean compare to the real thing, so to speak? Any other reccomendations for a good clean head, around 100 watts, as i already have a Dual Rectifier for all my distortion needs and need this to be as clean as possible. The genres i play vary from blues-rock to classic and some modern metal, but I also want to have good cleans when i need them that are pristine, and won't distort very easily.
A Dual Rec for blues rock and classic rock??

BLASPHEMY I SAY. How dare you.

As it were, just get the regular one.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
i would prefer a head, but i can make do with a combo, its just easier with a head, they are lighter, i have my 2x12 with certain speakers in it, it kind of makes life easier. If the combo is reccommended as the best, then i will take it, but suggestions for good heads will be appreciated. thanks
based on what you're looking for, if you want pristine cleans on the cheap, pick up a silverface twin reverb (late 60's/early 70's). i know you're looking for a head, but you can eventually buy a head cabinet if you get tired of hauling around this monster.
Main Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender Telecaster and Stratocaster
Dr. Z Maz 18 Jr. NR, Vintage Fender Twin Reverb (early SF)
Effects from Wampler, Keeley, and others

Session Guitarist out of Pittsburgh
The TR II has an 'insane' distortion channel that's brutal.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER