If I killer o psycho or whatever had a knife to your sibling neck, and told you either you kill your dog or he kills your brother, would you do it?(this thread is only for those with a dog, preferablly they like them).

I for one could not. I'd rather see me sibling bleed out. and watch my rott kill the bastard.
Kill the damn dog, you mad man.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by -Mantra-
At first you asked if we would **** our mother and now this?! What is with you???

I got the original idea from a South Park episode, and it made me curious as to the priorities the pit has.
Uh I would have to take some time to think about it, but I guess I would pick my sibling so my mom would yell at me.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Elite
Squier Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 POD XT-Live
Blackstar HT-1 Combo
I don't have a brother.

This thread is most bizarre.
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by Naturalchampion
If I, Killer O'Psycho...

That's how I read that, thinking "Damn, your parents didn't even give you a chance..."
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
That's how I read that, thinking "Damn, your parents didn't even give you a chance..."

cat
Dont like me brother anyway, so its a clear net gain if my brother gets killed, is it just the one brother or all of them?
Sibling. Not out of a general misanthropy, I just love my dog, and don't love one of my sisters. It would be a harder decision if it was a different sibling.
Are you an Irish serial killer? Well, a gentleman serial killer, I mean what kind of psycho goes 'I'll ****ing kill...well, either your brother or your dog, but I'll kill 'em bad man! But yeah, once one's dead I'll leave'.

And anyone who claims they'd let the guy kill their sibling is lying.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.