:/

here I am, playing Fallout 3, killing some Enclave and Super Mutants, when all of a sudden, my computer crashes.
No big deal I figure, Fallout has been known to cause crash bugs.
So I restart. Odd thing number one, I get a blue screen as it's restarting, before it's shut down.
Anyway, it restarts, and I get an error screen reading
There was a problem starting C:\\*blahblah*\system32\*blahblah*\ayodoruvozerazur.dll

First of all, there is no dll by that name.
Second of all, I go to check out my system32, accidentally opening program files on the way. Nothing is there. not a single folder. Everything I've had is gone.
Third of all, I check system32. It's not there. In my "Windows" folder, where system32 should be, it isn't.
Fourth of all, and this one is weird, recently my computer crashed and continued to crash (again during Fallout 3, and I'm guessing there's some Trojan in my Fallout 3 files), so my dad and I decided to reinstall the Windows 7 OS. By doing that, it put everything from my old Windows 7 into a folder called windows.old. Everything in that folder is untouched, fine, just the way it's supposed to be. It's just my current OS's files that are gone.

So I'll just clean the inside of the computer, reinstall the OS again, and not reinstall Fallout.

Fortunately, we've got an online backup of everything before the crashes started, so I can get the stuff from that that I know is clean.

Basically, FML
Normally I hate saying this, but cool story bro. I mean it sucks, but what do you want us to do?
The playground of the world
Nothing, i just wanted to say it.
And for some odd reason, writing it out helped me actually figure out what was wrong.
YOU MENTIONED SYS32! IMA GET YOU BANNED! *rep... oh wait...

Aren't sys32 folders hidden by default? Got hidden folders on?
Bit of a long shot maybe. You're probably just f*cked

EDIT: FFFFUUUU Ninja'd
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
I've always been able to 'see' system32 though. It's never been hidden for me.

And I already beat New Vegas. And that game is far far worse on the computer in terms of crashes and stuff.
Usually you can't run windows if those files are missing.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
sounds like a virus ****ed up your windows installation. Start safe mode and run a virus. If it doesn't work, try booting from windows disc and repair windows
system32 is hidden so morons dont delete it
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
You forgot to add the "has this happened to anybody else" at the end so that people don't "cool story bro" your thread.

Cool story bro.
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't you not be able to use your computer at all (ie. make this thread) if system32 was deleted?
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema
Quote by Baby Joel
I have no idea. I hate Windows OS, and OS's in general.

so really you hate any kind of software platform?

:?

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
I expected this to be a moronic thread with TS complaining about how the site that cannot be named told him deleting system 32 will make his computer go faster and he tried it on his grandparent's computer and now he's in deep shit.

I am disappoint.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

System32 is hidden.

You retard
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
System32 is hidden.

You retard

actually i just checked,

its not on win7

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO
Quote by Burgery
System32 is hidden.

You retard

hurr durr thanks.
It's never been hidden earlier, don't know why it would suddenly switch now when I start playing Fallout.
Try not to be a dick k?
Quote by turncoat60%
Al4Project, you in trouble now boy

Ahhh Dear,
on the first day i come back in 2 years aswell.
-no sig-
you need to be at least level 32 troll to go on the quest to give you the visor of the morrigan that lets you see the system32. try leveling up fighting barbarians or persuade a dark magician to give you a level boost by doing dark favours in his dark dark basement that carries the enchantment of never fading emotional and rectal scars
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
You weren't trying to tri-force were you, TS?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Baby Joel
Try not to be a dick k?

The smiley was supposed to make that post look less dickish and give it more of a friendly teasing thing...

Probably should have used

Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Quote by Burgery
The smiley was supposed to make that post look less dickish and give it more of a friendly teasing thing...

Probably should have used

'm sry

Curse you internet ambiguity!
Quote by Colgate Total
Probably a sign to get New Vegas.

This.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
The problem is that you are using Windows 7.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Quote by Baby Joel

...So ho-

Wha-

I mea-

Wat.
Quote by Wuai Bel Ree
The problem is that you are using Windows 7.

The problem is that you are not.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
The problem is that you are not.

Actually, I like to avoid problems, which is why I chose Windows XP over Windows 7.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Quote by Wuai Bel Ree
Actually, I like to avoid problems, which is why I chose Windows XP over Windows 7.

You're confusing 7 with Vista. Also, get off the "hate on new Windows products" bandwagon.
PRS SE Custom 22
Peavey Vypyr 30

"When you look into the eyes of a man grown old,
wonder about the secrets gone untold.

When you look into the eyes of a young child,
marvel at the innocence running wild."
Quote by Wuai Bel Ree

Windows 7 is over 9000 times better than XP. You're thinking of Vista.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Baby Joel

Muhahahahahahaha.

*Runs

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Wuai Bel Ree

Quote by jimmyled

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper

GO SENS GO