i would have to say Smokahontas by Attack Attack! because all their other songs are auto tuned bull S**t
A painter paints pictures on canvas. But musicians paint their pictures on silence
Nickelback - Burn it to the Ground

It was on NHL 10
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
If they have a song that I like then surely I can't hate them is vehemently as a band who has no redeeming music.

Plus, I don't hate any bands. I don't like some, but I don't hate them.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Dillinger Escape Plan - Unretrofied. I barely consider what this band does on the regular music.

Stone Sour - Bother. That's the only song I enjoy by any band fronted by Corey Taylor.
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
Quote by Sizzleby
Nickelback - Burn it to the Ground

It was on NHL 10

haha this.
Violet Hill - Coldplay.

I hate the band but I like that song for some reason.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I was going to say Smokahontas, too. Then I got into the chorus. That song is like a dance/trance/dubstep/heavy metal/hardcore hybrid. They should really discuss what band they are and ****ing stick to it.

And I would have to say nothing. I can't like a song by a band without liking the whole package, because one way or another, I'd slowly drift into their music because I'd fall in love with their style, vocals etc.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Apr 18, 2011,
Tik Tok - Kesha
It's so damned hilarious, especially with the music video. I don't like the song itself, as a song, but it is just too damned funny.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
"Rawkfist" by Thousand Foot Crutch. BORING band, pretty rockin song.

"Say it Ain't So" by Weezer. I may not have listened to enough Weezer to say for sure i hate them, but what i do know is that this song is awesome.
none, the Dead suck as do deadheads. for Bob Marley, if I had to choose between having acid poured into my eyes or listening to one of his songs, I'd pick "Stir It Up" for nostalgia's sake.
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
None, because if I hate the band then I hate their music.

This, but for the purposes of this thread, I'll say Cold Hard B tch-Jet. I can't stand them, but there's something about this song that I can't help but love.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Na Na Na Na Na by MCR

It's a reasonably imaginitive video and they've stopped being whiny bastards
Last edited by 23dannybhoy23 at Apr 18, 2011,
Chelsea Smile by Bring Me the Horizon (and much of the Suicide Season album tbh)

I want to hate them and everything they do but unfortunately they've actually made some quite good stuff (with the exception of their recent album - Crucify Me was good but the rest of it is just a bag of shite).
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
stick stickly - attack attack
coming undone - korn
mmm mmm mmm mmm - crash test dummies, it's kinda catchy
man in the box - alice in chains, such a talented band, terrible ****ing music, hate grunge
unholy confessions - avenged sevenfold, terrible band, overrated drummer, catchy riff
Last edited by maowcat at Apr 19, 2011,
Panic at the Disco - Lying is...something about a chick taking her cloths off
And just like someone else said, I don't hate any bands. I have respect for musicians in general. It just so happens if I am given the choice to listen to Panic at the Disco, I won't.
This is just pick a band that you secretly like but don't want to admit because people on here don't like them or pretend to not like them and will pick on you if you own up to it, so you try to talk down on the band to seem cool, but everyone knows your true feelings.

You should be proud of your crappy music taste.
I really don't hate any band. It's not worth it to hate a band when I can just remain indifferent to it and avoid wasting any energy on it.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by HavokStrife
Dillinger Escape Plan - Unretrofied. I barely consider what this band does on the regular music.

It's better than anything APC ever did.
I really don't like any metal to any extent but I kind of like One by Metallica. Mostly because of the video I think. Nostalgic memories from when I was a youngster.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Shaking hands- Nickelback. It's my guilty pleasure.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
Quote by yogi_la_bearo
This is just pick a band that you secretly like but don't want to admit because people on here don't like them or pretend to not like them and will pick on you if you own up to it, so you try to talk down on the band to seem cool, but everyone knows your true feelings.

You should be proud of your crappy music taste.

oh, come on, we've all done it at some point. but yeah, agreed.
Shark Attack by Senses Fail
I don't hate Senses Fail, but I like that song WAY more than any of their other ones.

There are also a ton of songs I like just from listening to them in video games and stuff a crapload of times, but I don't like the actual band.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Estranged - Guns N Roses.

You make Axl sad. <---- that.
Quote by sashki
There aren't any bands that I outright hate.

I'm not a fan of MCR, but "Welcome to the Black Parade" is an amazing song

listen to three cheers to sweet revenge

yes, i mean the whole album.

seriously, it's beautiful.