ok so this thread is continuing on my question from an earlier thread of mine. I have a Dean or Ibanez body(can't tell which) and an ibby neck. I get a floyd rose and working on the pickups. but I have a few questions, 1) does anyone know the size screw used in an ibby neck? 2) I have the body routed for a floyd, but after some thought I think it is too shallow, so I was wondering what a good depth for the router would be.

the floyd is a kramer licensed if that helps with anything, and I want to at least bend a few half steps up. I will post pictures later after i get home and work on it some more
My gear:
Guitars:
2010 Dean Vendetta XMT(modified... heavily)
2005ish Squier Bullet(also modified)
2007 Ibanez AEG series acoustic-electric
1990's Montana acoustic guitar
Amps:
Marshall MG10
Fender bassman
I would take this thread to the Gear Building & Customizing forum instead if I was you. It seems like a better place for a question like this.
Alright people, Move along - there is nothing to see.
"Or so you think..."
Quote by Fender Dane.
I would take this thread to the Gear Building & Customizing forum instead if I was you. It seems like a better place for a question like this.

i second the movement
Quote by valterra
You traded him a sword for the guitar? You do realize that a smart person would just agree to the trade, take the sword, slay you with it, keep all of the loot and call it a day, right?

....What are they teaching you kids in school these days?!
oh yea I forgot that there were several threads... thanks anyway
My gear:
Guitars:
2010 Dean Vendetta XMT(modified... heavily)
2005ish Squier Bullet(also modified)
2007 Ibanez AEG series acoustic-electric
1990's Montana acoustic guitar
Amps:
Marshall MG10
Fender bassman