I want to get a guitar interface to use on guitar rig and programs like that are there any good ones i can get under $50? I know thats cheap but i want one and don't have a lot to spend. also if I get one will it work fine on any computer or laptop? or do you need a good sound card to?
COOLEST GUITAR EVER!
Gibson Les Paul Studio Pro
ESP: H-1001
Eleven rack
Fender blues Jr III
Digitech DT Whammy
Ibanez Sweeping Demon
Earthquake Bit Commander
Tone Mob Model 001 Fuzz Generator
DOD Bone Shaker
Stomp Under Foot Sonic Warfare
Daredevil 77 IC Op-Amp Fuzz
Pod xt live is fuking great may be a bit out of your price range but it can do soooooooo much i think this is a great option to go for if u don t wanna spend a lot on seperate pedals .its works fine with ur amps your computer etc its fuking great and i think it has its own sound card installed into the device i think as u can play along to songs playing through it on your pc wile hearing your guitar playing with head phones one of many ways to use this beasthttp://line6.com/podxtlive/ oh btw get it second hand new is over 200 pounds used i got one for 110 pounds .however there is one pretty cheap on ebay atm maybe u will get lucky and get it cheap http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230608548535&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1156
^

For $50, you really won't get anything. Like, at all. There's a limit to what you can get with your money, and trying to get a DSP for $50 is like trying to buy an old car for $100. Your best bet is to try to at least stretch your budget to $120-$200, then get a Pod XT or something like it.

Also TS, H-1001 gets a shrug? Why, if I might ask?
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Apr 18, 2011,
COOLEST GUITAR EVER!
Eleven rack
Fender blues Jr III
Digitech DT Whammy
Ibanez Sweeping Demon
Earthquake Bit Commander
DOD Bone Shaker
Daredevil 77 IC Op-Amp Fuzz
Quote by NIN1993

Behringer. Rule of thumb, touch nothing Behringer.

I had an $80 Lexicon Alpha that was okay sounding. Currently I have a Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, but that's about 4x the amount you want to spend.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by NIN1993
I want to get a guitar interface to use on guitar rig and programs like that are there any good ones i can get under $50? I know thats cheap but i want one and don't have a lot to spend. also if I get one will it work fine on any computer or laptop? or do you need a good sound card to?

What are you wanting to use it for? To mic your vypyr?

If you just want to do direct in stuff, you can get a 1/8" to 1/4" adaptor and plug your guitar into the mic input on your PC. It wont sound as good as a good interface, but it will get you by.
Guitars:
LTD Alexi-600 White & Black
LTD Alexi-200 Black(Death Adder pickup & Gold OFR)
Agile Interceptor Pro 727 7-string
Jackson JS30RR rhoads
Jackson DKMGT
Squire telecaster

amps:
Bugera 6262 212 loaded with WGS veteran 30's
Quote by Gundamnitpete
What are you wanting to use it for? To mic your vypyr?

If you just want to do direct in stuff, you can get a 1/8" to 1/4" adaptor and plug your guitar into the mic input on your PC. It wont sound as good as a good interface, but it will get you by.

I've tried that and it doesn't work with guitar rig
COOLEST GUITAR EVER!
Eleven rack
Fender blues Jr III
Digitech DT Whammy
Ibanez Sweeping Demon
Earthquake Bit Commander
DOD Bone Shaker