this is a very oxymoronous (?) question you are asking.

but the only one off the top of my head is "I Like Rock" from the Burning Organ album.
the only problem is that the licks aren't very Gilbert-esque.
-no sig-
I remember him saying Eudaimonia Overture had a really easy to play tapping intro, but again not really a gilbert lick as he said it was inspired by dimebag.
Scarified is a pretty good starting point, it is quite gilbert-esque and if you are looking to improve your technique it kind of forces you to tighten up a few things and learn a few things. Curse of castle dragon isnt to bad either.
The beginning of Technical Difficulties is pretty simplistic. The only thing that makes it hard is the raw speed of it. It's a good excersise for building speed
I hate my sig
Technical Difficulties and Scarified
I do not want to have a signature anymore.
Down to Mexico from Intense Rock II. Mostly pentatonic licks but sound good at speed...
The Gargoyle
I play Lacrosse, you should too
Quote by reeses
heed this man's suggestion, for he is wise.

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.
as a general advice, work on your tech first,
otherwise you will develop speed and one day reach a phase in which youll realize youve been doing more things wrong than you ever knew existed and could be done wrong
:P it will take you twice the time to unlearn and learn something again

just my 2 cents that I wish someone had thrown at me when i picked up so many mistakes!
Quote by Slashiepie
as a general advice, work on your tech first,
otherwise you will develop speed and one day reach a phase in which youll realize youve been doing more things wrong than you ever knew existed and could be done wrong
:P it will take you twice the time to unlearn and learn something again

just my 2 cents that I wish someone had thrown at me when i picked up so many mistakes!

The whole point of these songs is making alternate picking better while not nored to death...