Are there any websites where you can download "used" games buy buying a serial key and then being given a download link and eventually activating the game in the install or whatever?

Bulletstorm is $60 on steam and $28 on Ebay ):
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
So buy it on Ebay?

Or go to a shop and look in the used section.

Or go on any game retailer's website and look in the used section.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Downloading used games?

I don't play PC games (except for minecraft), but Im pretty sure serial codes, once activated, are computer specific, especially when the internet is involved.

Also doesn't Bulletstorm require a online download pass (if you are going to play online) if you buy it pre-owned, therefore resulting in more money being spent?
-no sig-
There is no such thing.

Most games are available to download for the cheap anyway, or in some cases, for free. [^_-]
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
You should totally not just download them illegally.

>_>

<_<
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Todd Hart
So buy it on Ebay?

Or go to a shop and look in the used section.

Or go on any game retailer's website and look in the used section.

This. And the post after.
Except don't do the free thing. It's cocks like those that make the price rise for the rest of us (Be it brand new and resale value).

The service you think of would be an ideal, but it's too open for abuse. It doesn't exist to my knowledge.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.