I'm putiing this here because they ARE progressive, if you think it goes in ska-punk or whatever, you can just ggeeettt ouutt (in south park redneck voice).

Who else felt their stomach drop when hearing this news
Good. The Sound of Animals Fighting needs to happen again. Infinitely better than all of the main bands the members were from.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
Good. The Sound of Animals Fighting needs to happen again. Infinitely better than all of the main bands the members were from.

i agree that the sound of animal fighting needs a reunion but RXB breaking up only increases those chances very slightly, if at all. everybody's busy, anthony green is touring in circa survive and he's gonna release his next solo album next year and the next circa album in the near future too, then he's gonna record something with RXB's drummer Chris T-Gak and The Mars Volta's bassist Juane Alderete, all the RXB members will have other musical endeavors in the future (i must say that i would LOVE to hear news of another love you moon album), craig owens just started that new band DRUGS or whatever like, when, last year? and in the end its all up to rich balling, who hasn't said anything about anything because he's not in a band that gets interviewed every month about one thing or another. anthony said he'd love for it to happen though, and steve choi is interested too.

but another sound of animals fighting album or tour just isnt worth the complete end of RXB
Last edited by TMVATDI at Apr 18, 2011,