I was playing guitar just now with my headphones on because my dad doesn't like the sound of my guitar. I was playing stood up and was just getting into the groove when I turned round, and the sound stopped. I looked for any cables that had come out of my guitar or pedal, when I saw that the adaptor which I use to make the little headphone jack fit into the big amp jack, had snapped.

Now there's a jack inside the headphone jack of my amp, and I can't get it out, I've opened the amp and looked if I could get it out by pushing it out, but it's enclosed in plastic on the inside if you know what I mean...

Here's a picture (in link form since I'm using my phone). The jack is in the socket thing labelled recording out/phones and I've included the footswitch jack next to it to show what it should look like when empty.

Picture

Anyone got any ideas as to how to get it out? Thanks in advance.
Pliers?
I'm so happy. I get to eat a muffin.
Quote by space aids
You are so happy to eat a muffin it's kinda scary.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Goes around tryina light dudes on fire.
Quote by MakinLattes
Too much Sublime.

I tell a lie, there is no such thing.
Big magnet?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Explorerbuilder
just open up the cavity and push it through the other side.

this.

or if its got a closed housing, superglue a small dowel to it, wait for it to dry then pull it out
Quote by james4
this.

or if its got a closed housing, superglue a small dowel to it, wait for it to dry then pull it out

damn that's a way cooler solution... oh well