Page 1 of 2
I work in a car dealership. The perks are great, free car, no paying insurance, tons of medical $, but the hours suck, it's 100% commission, and i absolutely despise liars, of which 99% of car buyers are. Please guys next time you buy a car, just be upfront and honest about everything. The guy you're talking to will appreciate it.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I quit my job cause it was shit

I'm now professionaly unemployed
I leik music
I got a new job working in the produce section of a grocery store...i don't know why, but i did.
Want to leave hurtful comments about me and my band on youtube!?!?!? Click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWguqmZB34

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
as long as you are in this thread you are in my vagina.
My bitches give me blowJOBs. I pay theme too - it's their job.

JK I'm only 15
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by chaos13

That's about job hunting though?

I work for Sony. I repair their broadcast quality cameras. It pays well and I'm glad to have the job with the current economic climate.

I sometimes wish I didn't have to get up so early (it starts at 7am).

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

I work at a hotel, front desk, and I also work in awning installations, as well as steel carports and welding.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I work for the fuzz (or they work for me?). I start when I want, finish when I want and am massively under paid. But the perks are incredible. Free gym (Sauna). Free self development (i.e. Courses that cost serious cash monies). Flexible hours. Friendly collegues and good management. Very lucky to have job in the current economic climate.
I'm on an internship at a publishing house, but it won't lead to a job, since they mill through interns just to get more work done on the cheap. It's interesting and varied though, and I get paid so it beats temping. I finish in 3 more weeks I don't know what I'll do after this. Back to the dole queue maybe
I work in a hydraulics warehouse bagging hoses, shifting boxes, making up pallets and unloading containers.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
School is almost over and in the summers I am a carpenter. It's tough some days but I like being outside and you learn lots about building stuff, concrete, reading blueprints, and I get paid decently. I am lucky to have the job in this economic climate
Yooo I work at a Golf Course/Country Club. YEAH. I chill with the BIG BOSSES.

My boss is sweet, hes my homie, we throw water bottles at each other.
My coworkers are the same they are all really sweet people.
The Food is da best we get server amazing food, one day i had frog legs, yes.
Basically I wash a lot of golf clubs and keep them secure and ready to use.
I also pick up tons and tons of golf balls. It is my duty to attend to the driving range, yes that is me driving the little caged car picking up your golf balls.

I get paid decent and tips are nice, I enjoy it as a really cool summer job.
Quote by Creed Bratton
School is almost over and in the summers I am a carpenter. It's tough some days but I like being outside and you learn lots about building stuff, concrete, reading blueprints, and I get paid decently. I am lucky to have the job in this economic climate

That's awesome, I love carpentry.

I manufacture and install signs. Pretty interesting and varied job. Get to play with power tools all day

Also, very sexy girl works with me
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Work as a doorman, good job, meet interesting people, get paid to keep people safe. Nuff said
killing is my business, and business is actually kind of slow right now.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I started a part-time job cleaning caravans today, and do a paper-round on a morning

I need money
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I don't have a job, but if I don't get one in the next 2 weeks I'm fucked.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jgbsmith
I don't have a job, but if I don't get one in the next 2 weeks I'm fucked.

You tried asking people that you know who're in jobs if they can get you one?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell
I started a part-time job cleaning caravans today, and do a paper-round on a morning

I need money

Gotta make dat paper.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by cam_sampbell
You tried asking people that you know who're in jobs if they can get you one?

problem is, I'm moving back to my parents' house on Friday for the summer (or most of it) so I can't really do much until I get there, as soon as I get home I'm gonna have to run my arse off asking every business in town if they can take me on, I've got debts to pay.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I work at my dad's pizza factory. Spent 3 hours tonight dropping freezing pineapple onto pizza... the colour has only recently returned to my hand.
Had a meeting today, rest of the factory gets an extra week off for Easter. Tech dept don't though

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

Applied for a women's shoe store today. I think their next craigslist ad will include the their target gender.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I work in a supermarket. It's OK but I don't like when people act like it's MY fault that something isn't in stock, especially if they come in late on a busy day.
i work in a store that sells band merchandise (link in sig if you care ) i listen to my own music and wear my own clothes.

basically, i get paid to be the coolest person in the world.

oh, and todays daunting task? make sure all the t-shirts were sorted correctly. SOMEONE filed "Jerry Garcia" under "Jerry"
my job rules. ROCKWORLDEAST

Quote by GisleAune
She is new to the internet, it seems, because there's nothing between extreme love and furious hate here, sadly.
Im an analytical chemist for a medium sized CRO. Its not my ideal job but I still enjoy it xD Its much better than being a retail supervisor.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I'm a dishwasher at a small local restaurant. It's a good job, I'm good friends with everyone who works there. One of the cooks is learning guitar from me and is teaching me soccer in return, and my best friend is a server there too. It's a true blessing to work there.

Also, due to recent firings I may be a server soon which means more money.
Quote by Old Lady
I work in a supermarket. It's OK but I don't like when people act like it's MY fault that something isn't in stock, especially if they come in late on a busy day.

****ing THIS.

I work in a big chain grocery store on the west coast. I bag groceries and push carts amongst other ridiculous things. I have a blog about it. Link is in my sig under "BLOG"
I have two jobs lined up for the summer (sort of), and hopefully I'll get a third. During finals week I'll be buying textbooks as an independent contractor; I just got offered a job at McDonalds and the hiring manager said if I'm a good employee at the register, she'll bump me up to manager; and I'm waiting to hear back from my county's highway department to do construction.

On that paper chase, in case that money run from me.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by Guitardude19
Im an analytical chemist for a medium sized CRO. Its not my ideal job but I still enjoy it xD Its much better than being a retail supervisor.

Oooh yay you got out of retail!

I'm still in mediocre work but I'm going off to do my teaching in September...
Page 1 of 2