I'm selling my Dot Deluxe soon because the neck is too thick and kills my hand after about 10 minutes of playing. Also, I don't like the tone anymore. So I'm going to get a SX tele from RondoMusic. I just wanted to know, do their necks feel the same as MIM teles?
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
idk why you'd want that, i think tele necks are god awful and i play a schecter
id imagine rondos to be thinner an more playable, thats what i hear about most of their necks anyways
Quote by effyeahjade
idk why you'd want that, i think tele necks are god awful and i play a schecter
id imagine rondos to be thinner an more playable, thats what i hear about most of their necks anyways

To each his own opinion
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab
If you like mim teles, you should get one. Im sure agiles are decent, but sx are cheap chinese guitars, i would nust shop around for a used fender. Sx may be comparable or even better than a cheap squier, but i wouldnt bother with one over a good mim tele
Last edited by W4RP1G at Apr 18, 2011,
Quote by W4RP1G
If you like mim teles, you should get one. Im sure agiles are decent, but sx are cheap chinese guitars, i would nust shop around for a used fender. Sx may be comparable or even better than a cheap squier, but i wouldnt bother with one over a good mim tele

Well I've been looking for a mod guitar and this was it. Just placed my order for this :
Rigz.
SX Furrian
Eastwood Mandocaster
Bugera v55
DigiTech DL8
Boss BD-2
Dean Markley Tuner
Ebow

Gear Hitlist:
2x12 Cab