Page 1 of 2
Post here some quotes from around the internet that are amusing/interesting/funny.

Rules:
1. Nothing outrageously offensive/rude
2. Say who said the quote, if you know who
3. If you dont know, at least say its not yours if it isnt
4. Keep it short
5. Dont spam
6. There shall be a bonus piglet after every sixth goat picture, just to mix things up a little.

Something written by somebody I cant remember. I saw this a couple of weeks back and it really seemed to sum up life:

"Doing cool s**t with junk is awesome"

EDIT:
READ THE NEW RULE NUMBER 6
Last edited by Sheppy96 at Apr 19, 2011,
"Derp"
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
"Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."

- Marcus Aurelius
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
"Herpaderp"
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Every day I find something on the Internet that makes me look forward to the end of humanity.

I saw this a few days ago. I think it is the best quote I have ever seen on UG.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
this is one i thought of if u look at at in a forth dimensional philosophical way it makes sense

to love for one second is to love forever
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Last edited by Sizzleby at Apr 18, 2011,
"never regret anything because at one point, it was exactly what you wanted"

"the worst mistake anyone can make is being too afraid to me one"

"i like cake"

I've been on too many bawww threads
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword has obviously never encountered automatic weapons" - Gen. MacArthur

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Quote by drgoogs32
this is one i thought of if u look at at in a forth dimensional philosophical way it makes sense

This sentence doesn't even make sense.
Quote by Baby Joel
This sentence doesn't even make sense.

You have to "look at at in a forth dimensional philosophical way"
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by :Vicious--
You have to "look at at in a forth dimensional philosophical way"

Yeah geez. If you're not living in the forth dimension, I don't even know what to say to you.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.

Quote by maidenrulz19
Abandon thread!

oh and btw, to the above posts,
Quote by CrunchyRoll
"...and then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life...
You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry...

You will someday."

-Kevin Stacey in American Beauty
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" ~Firefly

"The cake is a lie." ~Portal

Frodo: "I can't do this, Sam."
Sam: "I know, it's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered; full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end, because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines it will shine out all the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. They meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand; I know now. Folks in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going, because they were holding onto something."
Frodo: "What are we holding onto, Sam?"
Sam: "That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for."

Oh, short quotes? Too late.
I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

-Harvey Dent, The Dark Kngiht
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
"Consider yourself officially exempt from my wrath sweetcakes, and if you're lucky a little later I'll let you play with my boomstick." - Bruce Campbell
STಠ_ಠ
How about goats in coats?

I have more fun than normal people are allowed to have.

Quote by Kensai

Happy RUTAS everybody
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Goats on boats anyone?
Mounting goats?

In Soviet Russia, goat mount you.
you're a stone fox
"I think people should make out more."

-Josh Homme
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
"I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than ****. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick... everyone." ~ Kenny Powers

“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!” ~ Jack Kerouac

"An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it" ~ John Kennedy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V784AiYtG8 - This entire song!!
"The art of making love, muffled up in furs, in the open air, with the thermometer at Zero, is a Yankee invention."-John Quincy Adams (The man invented having sex outside)

"I have only two regrets: I didn't shoot Henry Clay and I didn't hang John C. Calhoun."- Andrew Jackson

"Jack could be shameless in his sexuality, simply pull girls' dresses up and so forth. He would corner them at White House dinner parties and ask them to step into the next room away from the noise, where they could hold a 'serious discussion.'"-Lem Billings (About JFK)
Quote by Silver-spear94
"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword has obviously never encountered automatic weapons" - Gen. MacArthur

And MacArthur was apparently too dense to figure out the meaning of the 'pen and sword' quote.

Also on topic 'Music is the best' - Frank Zappa.
My sig
It's from the movie Your Highness. Leezar says it before he snatches up Zooey Deschanel.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by bladedguitar66
"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!" ~Firefly

I just got and am wearing a shirt that has this quote on it
Page 1 of 2