Page 1 of 2
I have a school project coming up and it has to be on a parasite. I'm looking for something shocking or interesting.

Doesn't have to be vomit inducing but good enough for acouple pictures and some interesting facts.
I'm thinking google would know more about this subject than the pit.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Immigrants.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Jews.

Edit: Actually, I think there's a fish in the Amazon that may swim inside your dick when you pee in the river and it just kinda stays in your dick. <.<

Edit²: http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candiru
Quote by damole
what is fap?
Last edited by muhQ at Apr 18, 2011,
Quote by Guynametyler
I googled it and the top couple were already being done. I was hoping their would be some gold here.

The top couple? You do know google averages at least a million results, right?
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Fat 20-somethings that game hard errday, watch anime, and still live with their parents with no real intention of doing anything in life.

DEAL WITH IT

I write songs.
YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO THEM
Currently Requiring Crits:
none
Punk Rockers

EDIT: We're proud to leach off your money too!
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Last edited by :Vicious-- at Apr 18, 2011,
Actually! I do have a good idea for you.

Use something off of this article
Quote by maidenrulz19
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dracunculus_medinensis

These assholes live in your body, can be up to 31 inches long, and the only way to get it out is to wait for it to emerge and then pull a couple inches out every day...if you pull too much out it will break and die and you'll get a terrible infection. Blah.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I'm pretty sure Cracked has an article about this. Hold on, I'll see if I can find it.

Edit: 5 Awesome Parasite That Torture Animals (That I Hate)

I love Cracked

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Last edited by AlecMag at Apr 18, 2011,
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Politicians and the ones that go in your pee pee.
Say goodnight to the world...
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. "

TURBO BASS get.
Last.fm My Original Musics
I don't know if they qualify, but the Angler fish has parasitic tendencies. The male, when it breeds winds up fusing with the female, and becomes completely dependent on her for food, water, etcetera. There's a fly that lays eggs in your ear or other orifice that leads to your brain and it eats your brain until it's ready to live on its own.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
TS ololololololol
ALL OF MY CRAP SONGS/IDEAS

Quote by God
LOLjk guise, im not real.

Quote by JDbbx
I don't want to go into detail but it involves my girlfriend, a condom and 10 seconds.

If anyone sigs that I shall be most irritated
Quote by iantheman

The Peruvian Facehugger

Facehugger?

Facehugger?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
That wiki article on candiru redirected me to this page.

Probably while living the fish tried to penetrate into the scrotum, explaining the important swelling

penetrate into the scrotum

penetrate into the scrotum

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by laid-to-waste
Facehugger?

Facehugger?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

You've never seen Alien?

Are you 10?
Page 1 of 2