Page 1 of 2
What is your favorite country? Mine would have to be Germany, Holland the Netherlands, Finland and Sweden. They're all just awesome. Can't really pick between them.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Apr 18, 2011,
Sweden definitely.

No, not just because of Kensai
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Netherlands, because of Amsterdam
"I have good eye-sight, insight, and foresight. How could an
intelligent hare make such a silly mistake?"
Scotland
You can always find a place to go if you can keep your sanity
Quote by Burgery
What is your favorite country? Mine would have to be Germany, Holland, Finland and Sweden. They're all just awesome. Can't really pick between them.

The Netherlands...Only two provinces are called Holland.

My favourite is any probably South Africa, Japan or Scotland
Ain't nothin better than good ol' Murica! Anyone else who thinks otherwise is a goddamn commie!
Germany
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by sakura'sdarkest
The Netherlands...Only two provinces are called Holland.

My favourite is any probably South Africa, Japan or Scotland

Really? In Iceland the whole country is called Holland.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
South Korea. Wonderful country, awesome food and people that are rude as hell to you :p
lot of love for the UK and Scotland here.. it's not that great, but at least we know how to throw a party and whatnot.

as for me, I'd say Ireland, Switzerland and Germany.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
There's a bunch for me, even though I've never been out of the country I would say Canada, South Africa, UK, Spain, Ireland and New Zealand.
STಠ_ಠ
Canada.
I love it there, i wish i could live there.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Quote by Burgery
Really? In Iceland the whole country is called Holland.

well, technically to them it's Nederland....(used to have a hot dutchie in my English Language class who would visually scold you if you said she was from Holland)

Yeah, I like Iceland too...you guys sell coke at really cheap prices...and your head of state is gay.
Either Costa Rica or Panama, maybe with a little bit of Germany tossed in there. I haven't seen enough of the Netherlands to call it my favourite, only Amsterdam, and that was awesome (no, not just because of the weed, it's a beautiful city), but I'd like to go back to Europe.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by TomusAM
For me, it's England. I was born in the US, but my Mom is from England, so I'm half british.

If one of your parents is british, than you are technically a british citizen.

My favorite country is Sweden, but Iceland, Japan, Norway, and Canada are cool, too.
Last edited by bogeaqyt at Apr 18, 2011,
I would say Sweden, but I'm a Swede.

Australia.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
I'm going to claim that Scandinavia is a country so I can say it.
Also, Greece. I plan to move there one day with a certain someone
Quote by wizards?
Denmark.

lol Denmark is the worst Scandinavian country. I love poking fun at Danish people, with their bikes and their beer and their angry drunks.
Quote by korinaflyingv
Catalonia
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Page 1 of 2