Quaran burning pastor from Florida is planning to hold a protest against Muslims

Page 1 of 2
Really? A bunch of people got killed because of him and he thinks this is a good idea? I mean really? Wow.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i'll get my cousin muhammed on him, he'll be out in no time

edit: this isn't me being racist, i really do have a cousin called muhammed in the mafia
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I don't think that disrespectful quite covers it.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
easy solution: tell Fred Phelps he is gay, and then the WBC will protest their protest, and then Xzibit will sue them because protesting their protest violates the copyrights of his meme, and then they will all go to jail. it is an absolutely fool proof plan, not even IdkWhatImDoing could possibly **** that one up.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
You know who's just as bad as him? Journalist covering his charades imposing more know how for the global Muslim community.

Wanna get rid of someone, ignore their efforts to just local activity and everyone will stop caring.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Kensai
Really? A bunch of people got killed because of him and he thinks this is a good idea? I mean really? Wow.

If anybody dies it will most likely be Pastor Jones. Dearborn is the west side of Detroit.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Nelsean
You know who's just as bad as him? Journalist covering his charades imposing more know how for the global Muslim community.

Wanna get rid of someone, ignore their efforts to just local activity and everyone will stop caring.

This is local. Pffffftttt.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Jackal58
This is local. Pffffftttt.

Just keep it contained in hicksville.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Jackal58
In Dearborn Mi. This Friday. This ought to turn out OK for Mr. Jones.

WTF
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
I could be wrong but I don't think this will be received with the same backlash as the Quran burning.

It's just a protest and surely the Muslims can respect a protest amirite?
Being from florida this is quite embarrassing
Quote by Trickycindy
Yer but you can just tell her you don't give a flying one.

Quote by ripple07
A man who always goes the distance, even if the cops try to stop you.

Beethoven.

band's music
This is one of those things that really pisses me off. It's okay for them to burn the American flag, but it's not okay for us to burn their Quaran. C'mon, folks. You can't have it only one way. If it's fair for them to do it, then it's fair for us to do it, too.
Quote by KG6_Steven
This is one of those things that really pisses me off. It's okay for them to burn the American flag, but it's not okay for us to burn their Quaran. C'mon, folks. You can't have it only one way. If it's fair for them to do it, then it's fair for us to do it, too.

That's actually a really good point, but the flag only represents america, and its however many citizens in america. The Quran is a religious book that is read by at least a billion people around the world.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by KG6_Steven

Not sure if srs
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Not sure if I'm serious? I'm dead serious.

To me, their book represents the same thing the American flag represents. It's a symbol.
Quote by NosralTserrof
That's actually a really good point, but the flag only represents america, and its however many citizens in america. The Quran is a religious book that is read by at least a billion people around the world.

burning the flag is still offensive to the 300 million people that live in the states

everyones ok with protesting scientology
whats the difference?
its all religion
Quote by KG6_Steven

To me, their book represents the same thing the American flag represents. It's a symbol.

Yes, but(sorry if I offend anyone) can a flag inspire someone to burn another's religious book? Freedom of Mo'****ing religion people

Quote by BlitzkriegAir
burning the flag is still offensive to the 300 million people that live in the states

everyones ok with protesting scientology
whats the difference?
its all religion

What? How does America and Scientology differ with religion?
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Last edited by NosralTserrof at Apr 18, 2011,
Quote by NosralTserrof
Yes, but(sorry if I offend anyone) can a flag inspire someone to burn another's religious book? Freedom of Mo'****ing religion people

I've yet to see a single Christian group go up in arms and behead a dozen innocent people over a bible burning. Even the most extremist Christian groups like the WBC do little more than protest.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by KG6_Steven

... Burning the american flag is the most respectful way flags are retired after use bro... not sure if quran follows that..
I'M EXPRESSING MY INNER ANQUISH THROUGH THE MAJESTY OF SONG

soadamy <3

I saw it on the internet [Pit], so it must be true!

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Qur'an burning? I just don't get it.
Muslims aren't awful people and they're not terrible people, and it's narrow minded attention seekers preaching hate that makes me so confused about this world
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by MAC2322
I've yet to see a single Christian group go up in arms and behead a dozen innocent people over a bible burning. Even the most extremist Christian groups like the WBC do little more than protest.

Christians, during the Crusades, if I can remember correctly, killed most non-believers, and probably did things far worse to those who burned the Bible.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by NosralTserrof
Christians, during the Crusades, if I can remember correctly, killed most non-believers, and probably did things far worse to those who burned the Bible.

The Crusades ended centuries ago. What I'm referencing happened this year. I'm not defending Christianity, I'm just saying that Islamic extremists make every member of every other religion look absolutely tolerant.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by NosralTserrof

We aren't in the 13th century anymore. If you burn a bible today you aren't going to be run down by a guy on a horse.
Quote by MAC2322
The Crusades ended centuries ago. What I'm referencing happened this year. I'm not defending Christianity, I'm just saying that Islamic extremists make every member of every other religion look absolutely tolerant.

I can tell, hell, I'm a christian, but I think it's just a thing of Karma. We killed them 500 years ago, they kill us now.

Why can't we just have peace?
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by KG6_Steven

Lots of Americans have burnt that flag. Do you want to kill them?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by NosralTserrof
Why can't we just have peace?

What do you think would be necessary to achieve peace realistically?
Quote by NotFromANUS
What do you think would be necessary to achieve peace realistically?

For every Qur'an burnt, a bible is burnt in return.
Not only would that bring peace, the universe would have balance once more
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
The mere fact that a bunch of people died the first time he did it kinda proves him right when he says that Islam is a violent religion. You can burn whatever effigies you want to as far as I'm concerned. I don't see why he should have to avoid doing something (albeit retarded) because somebody else might commit a crime over it. Isn't that a bit like blaming the rape victim for dressing too suggestively?
Check out my band Disturbed
Terry Jones is a troll we can all look up to. He's the Hilter of our generation, in terms of a symbol of hatred.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
when the **** are those pussies gonna follow through with their threats and just kill the ****ing idiot?
Whatever happened to "if you ignore it, they'll go away"? I mean, if we keep giving this guy attention, he's going to keep doing it. It's kind of like your annoying little brother, except a bigoted f*cktard.
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
I love how the reporter holds to a strict code if neutrality. I hope every practicing Muslim in that town turns out for the protest. I don't think these people comprehend the magnitude of the group they're offending.
He should be able to do this, but it's sad that he can't without the fear of retaliation. People are still stuck in the ****ing dark ages. ****.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Anyone see the irony within the first Qur'an burning, the proper way of disposing of a Qur'an is to burn it. I know there were different intentions and motives but still. Pretty funny.
Quote by jaybsp
Anyone see the irony within the first Qur'an burning, the proper way of disposing of a Qur'an is to burn it. I know there were different intentions and motives but still. Pretty funny.

Meh. It's kind of like flag burning.
Page 1 of 2