Lately i've been going to drum clinics to get a more personal view of some drummers from a full spectrum of genres. I saw Thomas Pridgen (Mars Volta) and Kenny Aronoff at the same clinic a few months back, Chris Adler (Lamb of God) not long ago. Stanton Moore is on my agenda today, and Jason Bittner (Shadows Fall) next month. So, do any of you go to any clinics, and of so, what is your general opinion of them?
I don't really keep up on the clinics in the UK, although I probably should, lol. Quite jealous you went to the Chris Adler clinic though, I would really like to go to one of his, but I don't think he has done any over here.
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
You should! You learn a lot, and not just about drumming. Often-times they share how they have evolved as musicians, and talk about how they contribute as a band-member, not just a drummer. It's really cool to see how down-to-earth a lot of these guys are, not to mention you often get free stuff after the clinic.
Ive watched a couple clinics of Adler from LOG, he seems like such a cool down to earth guy. Especially modest about his drumming skills and how he developed them and all!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
@St Pedro0 - I think I might have to when I get a chance

@GoodCharloteSux - Definitely, he's one of my playing idols because of how far he has got and he didn't even touch a drumkit until he was 21 Reminds me that I have forever to keep getting better if you put the work in.
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp