Hai.

Here's the situation, i want to buy a bass cabinate and use it with my guitar cabinate. It would preferably be 2x12 so that it's similar in size to the guitar cab that i already own.

Budget is like, £350 or so, would be willing to go used.

I'd be doing this to try to get a bassier sound than i already have because that's often how i like my guitar sound to be.
I know back in the day Josh Homme played a guitar head into bass cabs during kyuss so i know it can be done, but would this give me the added low end i'm looking for or would i be wasting my time?

If it is a good idea, then i'd like some reccomendations about bass cabs to get, since i don't know too much about them, like i say, preferably 2x12 or similar because of the limitations of space in my room and the fact that it would easily go on top of the guitar cab.
Try growing a beard first. That should take care of the problem.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Buy a bass EQ.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Use a heavier string gauge. This helped me to get a bassier sound for cheap.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Zoot Allures
Pipe down.

-___-'

Just get one of these:
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Zoot Allures

Stop destroying my thread

Stop robbing your bassists frequencies.
Quote by L2112Lif
Quote by Zoot Allures

Nevar.

Are you trying to say that you'll stop after your bassist starts beating his girlfriend?
Quote by L2112Lif
for some cheap stuff try harley benton.
Quote by Cracked.com
Then they torched an Apple Store and made a PowerPoint about their experiences.