I prefer the original set-up, much neater looking on the band pages. I'm sure I'll get more used to the new design as time goes by though..
Matthew 5:5 - "Blessed are the meek: for they shall Beherit the earth."
Quote by fumb duck
It's pretty and it loads faster. The reviews are still bad though

but quite comical. my favorite is the review for Nile's AotW entitled "Crocodile Shit." there's a decent amount of new tools, and the one thing i really like is that when you search for a band, the most important ones are put at the top, so for example, you don't have to go through 9001 results to check the page for Death. and having pages for individual musicians is quite helpful.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Penisaur
I prefer the original set-up, much neater looking on the band pages. I'm sure I'll get more used to the new design as time goes by though..

Agreed 100% man. I reckon it'll grow on us eventually, it's just weird at the moment.
I love the new set up

It's way better
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
Old one just laid out everything on the one page, meaning I didn't need to click 4 things to view one album.

I don't like the new one.
**** the new one, it feels like Facebook with a dark wallpaper
Last edited by Fat Lard at Apr 19, 2011,
Unless I'm being thick, I can't see a way to add albums to your collection any more.

Also the label/distro links seem more hard to find.

I liked how everything was just there on one page in the past.
New setup is great. Seems more user-friendly. Stop being so afraid of change.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
I'm with Kristian. It's faster, looks nicer, and is better organized.

And really not that hard to learn.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
I think aesthetic function trumps looks, and I feel it's just not as efficient in that way as the old one. Besides, I feel the plain and simple, shitty template of the old one did the job fine, new shiny coat of paint really doesn't do much for me.

So yeah, faster, easy to learn, but clunkier, requires more effort to do simple things which required very little effort before.
Quote by Deplorable
Old one just laid out everything on the one page, meaning I didn't need to click 4 things to view one album.

I don't like the new one.
Agreed.

The one good thing I can think of is the way images now open up in the same tab when you click them, otherwise...

TREEDIT: Oh, and the search-bar thingy isn't disappearing any more, which at least is one big improvement.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Last edited by we_built_a_tree at Apr 19, 2011,
I like the new one, looks like a Moonspell album booklet or something. Ah lads, complaining about 3 extra clicks? Lazy bastards
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Deplorable
I think aesthetic function trumps looks, and I feel it's just not as efficient in that way as the old one. Besides, I feel the plain and simple, shitty template of the old one did the job fine, new shiny coat of paint really doesn't do much for me.

So yeah, faster, easy to learn, but clunkier, requires more effort to do simple things which required very little effort before.

I'm with Dep. New layout is clunky and requires lots of effort, kinda takes away from the function.

Also, the mobile app I have for MA got shafted on function-ability hardcore after they switched.
HESSIAN HAREM
FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF THE HESSIAN CULTURE. STAY TRUE.
Also easier to navigate around on a band's site, links are more organized and there seem to be more links for dealers and even merch dealers. Pages for musicians also make searching around for bands easier.
Search engine also significantly improved. Possibility of finding similar artists (not sure how good this is yet though).

Probably a bunch of other stuff I haven't even noticed yet.
Quote by rg_metal
I love to utilize furniture to achieve the desired penetration.

UGH!
taste
kaygade
New MA is good, the layout is neat and organised, and the similar artists thing will be very handy when it takes off.