Hey guys

I'm in Australia and since our dollar is so good at the moment I figured it would be a good time to save money on guitars and purchase from America. The only decent stores I've found so far are musiciansfriend.com and 123music.com. I'm not bothered if it's used stuff like what's available on this site as well as brand new. Just need some more options.

Cheers.
Pro Guitar Shop
Rondo Music
The Mad Ape

BEWARE: Shipping and Customs costs.
. . ▄████▄ . ▄███▄
. █████████▀ . . . . . . . . . . . . ▄▄
.███▌█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█|█▐███▄▄
. ████████▄ . . . . . . . . . . . . . º º º º º º º
. . ▀████▀. ▀██▀
Quote by VVolverin3
BEWARE: Shipping and Customs costs.

This, you have to remember you pay for freight, insurance and importing fees which is expensive.
Also, you'll be screwed if something happens for warranty issues. No chance you'll get taken care of if you bought it overseas.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Your better off buying from cheap Aussie stores.

shiremusic.com.au
kosmic.com.au
musiciansuniverse.com.au

These stores are insanely cheap compared to mundane aus stores!
your wasting time trying to read this ^_^
Not to mention when you buy overseas you're supporting another countries economy rather than helping your own, especially when Australian retailers need it more than ever now.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"