http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/slipknot_420/
Its nothing special just messing around could be way better lol and theres some playing faults so deal with it.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Doesn't sound too bad for the first time recording! You could try to roll back the gain a little bit to add some clarity and get rid of some of the fizz. How'd you record this, just standard 57 on the cab?
Quote by Odirunn
Doesn't sound too bad for the first time recording! You could try to roll back the gain a little bit to add some clarity and get rid of some of the fizz. How'd you record this, just standard 57 on the cab?

Thanks for the positive feedback!
yea micd with the 57 in the middle of the right speaker almost touching the grill.
Yea the fizz is from the low volume/gain Ill def try turning the gain down a bit as it was overdone
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Hey,

this is imho a good sounding single guitar recording ... i d roll of some low end and a little gain as mentioned before ... your playin is good and it sounds as if you should start writing songs ... timing and technique will improve much more in song context ... and there are lots of easy tools to emulate drums and all that stuff ... you also improve your mixin abilities especially with help from all these guys in the forums )

for c4c here is mine https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1433421

anyway ... Keep it on ... an hope to hear a song from ya soon

Greatz M
Quote by Monsterhulk
Hey,

this is imho a good sounding single guitar recording ... i d roll of some low end and a little gain as mentioned before ... your playin is good and it sounds as if you should start writing songs ... timing and technique will improve much more in song context ... and there are lots of easy tools to emulate drums and all that stuff ... you also improve your mixin abilities especially with help from all these guys in the forums )

for c4c here is mine https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1433421

anyway ... Keep it on ... an hope to hear a song from ya soon

Greatz M

Thanks
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
I touched it up a little bit and redownloaded it, Ill hopefully have some better recordings posted in the next few days thanks again on positive feeback!
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean