This is a tune from a coheedesque cocept sci-fi album i bin working on, s'all finished now just need to iron out the wrinkles and record it properly anyway here's track 7

The June-day massacre

Said june was coming, but i'll be underground, no sun to burn me, cuz you can't burn down whats been burnt down and burnt out, here in the hollow, i'll blow the candles out, sat bathed in shadows, mistakes that follow and block each shot that tries to leave my mouth

I'll find a way i'll find a way to hide away
The summer sun can't find a way to kiss this face
I'll find a way i'll find a way to hide away again

Until the winter brings the rain, to flood these caves, and wash away the hope you took away, you broke the fate, that coin had made, the resistence fell and brand new hell is where i'm forced to stay,

but i can't tell the difference anymore, so come on bring this june day massacre

So june is waiting, a sky turned black with flies, peace in the silence, but you can't forget what's always on your mind, the light is blinding, no wings will dim the sun, fell icarus, sat drowned in sorrow, could be tommorrow, could be the day that never ****ing comes

Until the winter brings the rain, to flood these caves, and wash away the hope you took away, you broke the fate, that coin had made, the resistence fell and brand new hell is where i'm forced to stay,

but i can't tell the difference anymore, so come on bring this june day massacre

Patience is all that i have left, waiting for nothing
Patience i hold close to my chest, twisting fingers i pretend
That patience is all that i have left, Where to go and to what end
Patience i hold close to my chest, but she's not breathing theres no life inside that breast

I'll find a way i'll find a way to hide away
I'll find a way i'll find a way to hide away again
I'll find a way i'll find a way to carve her name
Into the heads of all the dead that share the blame
I'll find a way i'll find a way, i'll find a way

Until the autumn leaves the rain, to flood these veins, and draw the devil out i incubate, you broke the fate, that coin had made, the resistence fell and brand new hell is what im forced to make

but i can't tell the difference anymore, so come on bring this june day massacre, but i can't tell the difference anymore, so i'll bring this june day massacre

(recording can be found on myspace/myfriendpatience)