Page 1 of 9
What improvements would you make to UG if you could? What are little things that bug you that you would fix? For me I'd have the option of more forum skins and larger avatars. And don't talk about other users, no flaming plz. This is just meant to be about insignificant little things.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
this thread hurrdurr trololololoololo

In all seriousness, I agree about the avatar size. Even going up to 75x75 would be nice.
You know there's a forum dedicated to this right?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
You know there's a forum dedicated to this right?

I didn't intend for it to be a suggestions thread, just banter.

Also, in the suggestions forum you're likely to get shot down if your suggestion isn't practical. In this thread I want people to say what they'd change even though it's not likely to happen.

Like a like button.

I would put a like button on forum posts.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Last edited by fail at Apr 19, 2011,
Quote by fail
I didn't intend for it to be a suggestions thread, just banter.

That's what she said!

use your imagination
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
There is a forum but you're probably going to get more responses here haha.

Yeah avatar size increase would be cool.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Change the warning/ban system because we've perma'd 90% of the good users for pointless reasons.

3 times posting a witty comeback? Bye bye.

Ilove the fact that in an Off-Topic board, you can get warned or banned for not staying On-Topic
Quote by fail
I would put a like button on forum posts.

If that were to happen then I reckon there should also be a dislike button. Liking would probably discourage proper responses though.
New mods.

Quote by ChucklesMginty
Change the warning/ban system because we've perma'd 90% of the good users for pointless reasons.

3 times posting a witty comeback? Bye bye.

It's funny because it's true.
Quote by SG_dave
Ilove the fact that in an Off-Topic board, you can get warned or banned for not staying On-Topic

It's actually the forum for general discussion of topics that don't fit into the other forums.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by SG_dave

It's off-topic in the sense that threads in here are not relevant to other ares of the forum. It's not off-topic in the sense that you can make a 4chan-esque spam-pit.
Makes perfectly good sense to me.

EDIT: NINJAAAAAAA'D
Quote by blankoff

this is absolutely nothing like the suggestions forum..
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by 365_days_gone
The annoying ads with sound that you cant mute!

This! It wouldn't be as bad if the ads were guitar related. Also the like button seems like a good idea to me.
Get rid of those stupid interactive advertisments that play automatically....................... grrrrr RAGE
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Same as above, really. Larger avatars, forum software upgrade

Quote by 365_days_gone
The annoying ads with sound that you cant mute!

GODYESTHIS
How about better placement of these ads. I get so tired of trying to locate the damn close button only to accidentally sweep back over it.
Quote by dhruvrajvanshi
censoring of swear words should be removed.

Fuck yeh, I'm with ya bro.
Oh wai...
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
Quote by AsOneIStand
How about better placement of these ads. I get so tired of trying to locate the damn close button only to accidentally sweep back over it.

If you got Google Chrome get the AdBlock extension. Problem solved!
Gear:
Schecter Damien Elite FR CRED
Ibanez RG7321FM w/ DiMarzio Bridge pickup
Roland CUBE 40XL
Digitech RP355

Quote by zgr0826
Banned because Raep = Me Gusta

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by boeman1995
If you got Google Chrome get the AdBlock extension. Problem solved!

The AdBlock thingy has a sub-extension called "Banned, luls. "
Quote by King Donkey
Unblock Led Zeppelin tabs.

This
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
the banning system. Its basically inevitable to be permad if your here for a long time. It should be based off bans over smaller period of time so that a user who hasnt been banned for a number of years but is on their last one, who then gets banned doesnt get permad. Its silly, perma banning and all banning times should be based on the seriousness of the offence not on the number of bans they have had in their whole time here, which can be quite a few years for some.

Also bigger avatars FTW
Quote by hriday_hazarika
The AdBlock thingy has a sub-extension called "Banned, luls. "

You quoted it plum boy so you arejust as fucked.
Quote by unet
IQ test when users join.

Stole my joke
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Some form of emblem system wouldn't be bad, but then again I don't know what we'd be 'embleming' without people being wanks.