Page 1 of 2
This is just hilarious.
I thought I should share it with you guys, as it is hilarious, and you like hilarious things.
hello

"Well, she was 40, but a right sporty little number"

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.

"It’s done 107K miles which is much further than I can run and I wouldn’t even attempt to run that far not even for comic relief or children in need unless there was a cash incentive then I would consider it and work out some way to cheat. It would be an elaborate cheat including most likely a helicopter and several disguises, somewhere I have a dress up banana suit which I have only used once so I would probably try to get some more use out of it since I think it cost me about £60 a few years back."

thats hucking filarious.
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, PRS S2 Custom 24, MIA Standard Strat, Charvel So Cal Pro Mod, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Mesa DR Tremoverb combo 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
"I think a pound coin fell out of my Bermuda shorts and has lodged itself somewhere under the drivers seat, if I don't find it before the car sells you can have this too. Dont be disappointed if its only 50p though, it sounded like a pound but could have been a 50"

The windows are unbroken glass, have no chips and critically are transparent unlike bricks which are not often used as a window making material, they are tinted at the back so if you take that lass from the chippy up the hills you can do what you like in the back and won’t be seen. Unless someone looks through the windscreen and then the games up and the pillar box is down.

Update, Tuesday 12th April: < I like this colour I just pretended to get off with myself in the back seats, I had someone confirm that they could see me. This unfortunately means the windows are only lightly tinted and it isn't privacy glass.

Gold! You usually see this on Craigslist, but not eBay. Great find TS
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Apr 19, 2011,
What would happen if Raocow sold cars.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
"The windows are unbroken glass, have no chips and critically are transparent unlike bricks which are not often used as a window making material, they are tinted at the back so if you take that lass from the chippy up the hills you can do what you like in the back and won’t be seen."

Needed this chuckle
*shrugs* I don't know...
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by zackk
Those pictures....

That last picture... is that a.. flux capacitor???
(link )

EDIT: If I buy it it'll be in this form:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mint-Green-Ford-focus-X-Wing-Upgrade-Proposal_W0QQitemZ220770345900QQihZ012QQcategoryZ60436QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Last edited by Gammas1 at Apr 19, 2011,
Reminds me of David Thorne. Fantastic.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
quality, can't beat a bit of bovril! (only with every existing hot drink...)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

i hope he catches the guilty bird
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
I am pleased to confirm that you can easily fit 3 tins of Heinz Baked beans and 1 bottle of cheap aftershave on the dashboard. None of these are included in the sale of the mint green ford focus but I will allow you a spray of the aftershave, if I think you have sprayed more than is fair I will have to rub my face against you to reclaim some of the aftershave.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Oh my God.

Dear pistolfeet,

Hola,

I was wondering if you had pictures of the 'girl next door' and if they will be supplied upon viewing of the motor vehicle, if not will she be around for me to spy on?

Much love

- iphad

Dear iphad,

Thank you for taking the time to ask about my untested mint green time machine ford focus. I can neither confirm or deny the existence of said photographs however my mum has an old cooking book which has drawings of happy looking 1940s women mixing things in bowls. If I can smuggle a page or two out of her house then I could supply these instead. Do you like home made sponge cake or trifle most? Miss Cookies is my favorite, she has a cheeky smile.

- pistolfeet

This guy is gold.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by opc100
This is just hilarious.
I thought I should share it with you guys, as it is hilarious, and you like hilarious things.

You're wrong. I don't like hilarious things
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Bad news, my attempts at time travel have been brought to an ugly full stop. I just remembered that the speed limit in th UK is 70mph so I cant reach 88mph

and I don't care if I live or die,
because I ain't ever going to no other side,
there ain't no heaven and there ain't no hell,
but I am a sinner so it's all just as well

Reminds me of David Thorne
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
THAT was amazing!!!
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
That just made my evening.
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

this guy could write an essay about a piece of paper, the legend
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
"Did I mention this car has a leather steering wheel? Probably not suitable for vegetarians - not sure? I dont speak vegetarian so cant ask one."

hahaha
Quote by boreamor
He's from the BBC apparantly.

As I was reading this I could help but think Top Gear.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
Page 1 of 2