Does anyone of you know those pants where there's a zipper at your knees so you can make them shorts anytime you want? Handy as ****, but way too uncool. So, what are some of the things that would make the world a better place if they were cool?
You.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
You.

Lol

\thread
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Men riding ponies.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off

So far at work I have gotten two people to do it out of me doing it so many times XD
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
reading, online MMOs, and various other free to play games.
Survivor of:
Maryland Deathfest X
Maryland Deathfest XI
Maryland Deathfest XII
Fanny Packs.
1996 Fender American Telecaster
Schecter Omen 6
VOX AC-15
Alvarez PF2005
1985 PROCO RAT II
BOSS DS-1, DD3, SD-1, TU-3, NS-2
Danelectro Overdrive
Jimi Hendrix Wah
EHX LPB-1
MXR Supercomp
The 80's were a rad time of the century. I often wish I could have been a teenager in the 80's. On this note, denim vests covered in patches and pins and shit should have been cool. Also, I've never heard anyone be called uncool for wearing those pants with knee zippers. Where I come from, they're considered acceptable. Certainly not the height of fashion, but in no way are they disgraceful to wear.
Quote by vagelier
Does anyone of you know those pants where there's a zipper at your knees so you can make them shorts anytime you want? Handy as ****, but way too uncool. So, what are some of the things that would make the world a better place if they were cool?

Those actually were cool at one time where I am from. I had a pair once (years after it was cool) and used to wear the unzipped sleeves at my ankles.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
TS, you're worrying far too much about what other people think of you. If you think something is useful and might make your life easier, do it!
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
Lol

\thread

\thread is so uncool

USE / !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
SOAP shoes.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Massively uncool but I'd definitely give em a go if they weren't
Quote by chaos13
/

^^
My apologies, kind sir

/thread
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
What you on about zipper trousers being uncool?

If you get them baggy enough when they're trousers you can pull off the extreme sports look dead easy. Extreme sports = cool.

I've got a sand pair and i wear them with a navy billabong shirt, some board shoes and sunglasses in the summer. Honestly. Cool as anything. if you can do it right.
Quote by Rocker007
Blackrat has won this thread. That is an awsome post.

This was posted right after I posted said post in a completely different thread... Whups.

"There are 3 types of people in this world... Those who can count, and those who can't."