Ok. So I 've been trying to start my new band for the past two months but to no avail. Finding musicians has been a bit of b**** as the ones i know are either a) totally unreliable or b) just do not want pursue music as a career.

I'm 19 and live in horley, surrey which is in between London and Brighton so i'm to venture each way if that is to be the case. My influences are The Clash, The Smiths, Modest Mouse, The Cribs, The Libertines, Arctic Monkeys as well as Camera Obscura, The Maccabees and Kula Shaker.

So far it's me on guitar (i've been playing for 6 years) so i'm looking for a vocalist, bassist and drummer. Maybe another guitarist that can do both rhythm and lead, we'd just swap around on songs etc. So far i've been writing my own material for a good year or so and I have also been in a few bands before that have done gigs and such so I am no strange to liver performances.

If interested reply here or send me a PM.
Or email me on whats_the_story13@hotmail.co.uk

I am just looking to start a band with like minded musicians who want to pursue a career in music!
“I was nearly blinded when she threw that ring back at me. But I kept it in its little box. If I bump into her again and there isn't a crack pipe in my jacket ...” - Pete Doherty

Epiphone Dot
Fender American Special Telecaster
Ahhhhh this would of been perfect for me but I'm from Manchester
F*ck sake!
how old 'cos i couldnt give a **** about age, unless it affects education and stuff

Bage'd i know what you mean, eveyone on here seems to be into metal
“I was nearly blinded when she threw that ring back at me. But I kept it in its little box. If I bump into her again and there isn't a crack pipe in my jacket ...” - Pete Doherty

Epiphone Dot
Fender American Special Telecaster
I'll be in education for a long time, and i've all ready got my band to sort out plus loads of other shiz so i really wouldn't have the time
I'd be interested in a bit of a play with you. I am in Surrey (sm6) quite often with my girlfriend and will be moving to london. Unfortunately, I am in Birmingham a lot of the time right now.

Edit: I am a guitarist and vocalist.
what kind of songs do you need to be able to play ?
Guitars:
Dean Baby Z FOR SALE
Ibanez GRX170
Bass:
Encore EBP-E4SB
Amps:
Roland Cube 15X
Encore B.B.blaster 10W
Effects:
Korg Toneworks AX10G
Behringer heavy distorsion FOR SALE
Behringer Ultra phase shifter FOR SALE
i'm moving down to epsom in the summer for placements (2yrs) so i'm DEFINITELY interested...