Poll: .....
Poll Options
View poll results: .....
Just brush off the crumbs and put it back.
72 44%
Wash the bread knife.
39 24%
Boobs
52 32%
Voters: 163.
Page 1 of 2
Earlier as i was cutting some rolls with the bread knife it occurred to me, i never wash the bread knife, i usually just brush off the crumbs and put it back. So Pit, do you wash or do you just put it back.

EDIT: Yes i'm incredibly bored.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Last edited by blankoff at Apr 19, 2011,
I wash it because I'm not a dirty hobo
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
no, but i generally use the same knife to butter the bread as well.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I usually don't soap it up or anything, but I wipe it down with a wet paper towel, or rag, or something.
If there's some spread, or liquid, or something, that's on the knife, then I'll wash it with soap.
If I've only cut bread with it (and not like a sandwich with a filling or something) then I just tend to rinse it off.

If my bread is in such a grim state that it will leave germs on the knife that will pose a health risk then clearly the bread itself is no longer fit for consumption.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by boycew02 at Apr 19, 2011,
Quote by boycew02

If my bread is in such a grim state that it will leave germs on the knife that will pose a health risk then clearly the bread itself is no longer fit for consumption.

This.
No point washing it that often.
Once every couple of months, yeah, but you'll just dull the blade if you keep sticking it in water.
The Suck train is that way, Ts. Wash the damn knife.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I buy a new one. Blood stains don't come off easily
EDIT-serious answer- boobs
Last edited by dhruvrajvanshi at Apr 19, 2011,
...you guys have to cut bread?
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
i tear my bread with my hands like a man.
VHT Special 6 ultra
TC HOF Reverb
Line 6 DL4
EHX OD Glove
Fender standard Tele
Ibanez Rga121
Taylor GA 214E
I just rinse it a little then put up for drying. If it looks terrible I'll properly wash it but otherwise I can't be bothered.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I don't thinks most people even have a bread knife. culinary school handouts ftw.

And no, I don't usually wash it.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
If I have to cut the bread, I'm usually making a sandwich on an onion roll, so that means I'll wipe the crumbs off and then use it for mayo or mustard, which means I then have to wash the knife.

But no, I see no point in washing a knife that only cuts bread every time.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
its cutlery it gets washed. Unless you leave your steak knife out for the next time you eat steak..
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
Quote by TheAbsentOne
You have a specific knife for cutting bread? And wait, you cut your bread? It doesn't come pre-sliced?

Huh.

I usually get pre-sliced, but when i have a loaf or if i have a roll i have to use the bread knife.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by TheAbsentOne
You have a specific knife for cutting bread? And wait, you cut your bread? It doesn't come pre-sliced?

Huh.

:3
I hate the bread knife. It leaves way too much crumbs. I rather use a normal knife.
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
I cut cheese with my bread knife too but I only wash it after cheese.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by Grimriffer
I hate the bread knife. It leaves way too much crumbs. I rather use a normal knife.

Normal knives are usually to small and blunt to cut through a loaf, good for a soft roll though.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
Quote by the_white_bunny
i tear my bread with my hands like a man.

*like jesus
Wow, i can't believe so many people answered a random pointless thread/survey.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
If all I do is cut bread, then it just gets brushed off and put back. If I put butter (or some other condiment if it's for a sandwich) then it goes in the wash.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
put it back

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
Page 1 of 2