Page 1 of 2
according to weather.com in my town (forest city, iowa) it is 34 degrees and it is snowing. By the end of the night it is expected to be about 2-4 inches of snow. People have been skidloading the roads and sidewalks since this morning. And the crzay thing is 2 to 3 weeks ago it was in the mid 80's.

so to make this not all about me what is the weather in your town.
We got some snow here a couple days ago. Not much but it was snowing kinda hard for an hour or two.

It's the latest in the year I can ever remember it snowing.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Probably gonna happen here too. We got 17*c the other day but I wouldn't be surprised if it started snowing.

Incidentally I spent the last two days in my t-shirt, which is pretty weird being being a swedish mid-april.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Spartan101400
45 and Thunderstorms, it's been a long winter.

sorry to hear that. i hate winter.
Quote by Sizzleby
We got some snow here a couple days ago. Not much but it was snowing kinda hard for an hour or two.

It's the latest in the year I can ever remember it snowing.

this is the latest in the year that I too (is that the right type of 2) remember it snowing.

also did the snow melt yet? it usually takes forever for the snow to melt in iowa
Two days ago we got about an inch or so of snow over here in Windsor, Ontario. Pretty stupid if you ask me and yeah last week I was wearing shorts and t-shirts to class.
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Deluxe
ESP LTD EX-360
Peavey VYPYR 30W

"There's nothing constant in the universe.
All ebb and flow, and every shape that's born,
bears in it's womb, the seeds of change".
Last edited by Maillouxlp18 at Apr 19, 2011,
Yesterday was my last day of uni for the year. I woke up, and on my first day of summer vacation I look out my window and see snow on the ground.

Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Its been snowing on and off in the sagainaw bay area of michigan the past few days lol
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Quote by darkcheef
We got tornadoes and hail a couple of days ago

did the tornadoes do any damage?

edit: or hail
Quote by Dreadnought
47 now, 35 tonight. Seattle area

i heard it always rains in seattle is that true?
Quote by SG_dave
WOAH! You guys get snow at 34 degrees? The ****. Water doesn't freeze till 0 degrees.

trololololololol

lol yeah. it is kind of slushy snow

edit: 34 degrees fahrenheit and water freezes at 32 degrees fahrenheit
Last edited by mrretard at Apr 19, 2011,
Quote by mrretard
i heard it always rains in seattle is that true?

It's cloudy and dreary very often throughout the winter, which is pretty long. The summer's are great though
My God, it's full of stars!
it's been 22C and pleasantly breezy all day.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

you live in the american heartland that got an epic album named after it by slipknot

that's all i have to contribute tbh
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by Dreadnought
It's cloudy and dreary very often throughout the winter, which is pretty long. The summer's are great though

oh so does it snow there? because in iowa it never rains in the winter just snow,ice, or hail

and at least the summers are good
Quote by Maillouxlp18
Two days ago we got about an inch or so of snow over here in Windsor, Ontario. Pretty stupid if you ask me and yeah last week I was wearing shorts and t-shirts to class.

Same here in London
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Quote by mrretard
oh so does it snow there? because in iowa it never rains in the winter just snow,ice, or hail

and at least the summers are good

It does snow, but not often. It's usually just wet
My God, it's full of stars!
24c
**** yea.
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Quote by laid-to-waste
you live in the american heartland that got an epic album named after it by slipknot

that's all i have to contribute tbh

my hometown is in des moines i'm just in forest city for college but i graduate on the 30th so i will be back in des moines. I drive past were paul died all the time and there is a lot of other slipknot areas that i am real close to. some kid from my high school is/was neghbors (did i spell that right) with the lead singer
Quote by Will-kun
24c
**** yea.

according to google that makes it the mid 70's in f. so thats good
Quote by Dreadnought
It does snow, but not often. It's usually just wet

i would rather have that then snow

also you have been a uger for a long time (2002) but you probably all ready know that
Quote by Maillouxlp18

people are still wearing shorts but thats because i am in college and there from cali where it is nice year round
It was about 18c here in sunny Cornwall, which I must admit is nearly hot enough for me. The sea stopped feeling cold after a manly shoulder submersion.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
Quote by mrretard
my hometown is in des moines i'm just in forest city for college but i graduate on the 30th so i will be back in des moines. I drive past were paul died all the time and there is a lot of other slipknot areas that i am real close to. some kid from my high school is/was neghbors (did i spell that right) with the lead singer

oh. then you've got a decent song by tdwp written after where you live.
It has snowed the last two days, but it melted away. The first day was sunny and hot, all of a sudden flirting between heavy snow and hail, and then it got sunny again. Shit was messed up. Today is overcast and probably around 0 out.
Quote by laid-to-waste
oh. then you've got a decent song by tdwp written after where you live.

i still don't know why they named it that. do you? i have asked some people on the internet but i havent gotten an answer. some people say they don't know but then one person said "well now we know why you choose your screen name (mrretard155)" but didn't give me an answer so if you know please inform me
Quote by mrretard
i still don't know why they named it that. do you? i have asked some people on the internet but i havent gotten an answer. some people say they don't know but then one person said "well now we know why you choose your screen name (mrretard155)" but didn't give me an answer so if you know please inform me

i've no idea. i'm assuming they've experienced something in des moines they feel like screaming about. you live in a hardcore city, dawg.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
It has snowed the last two days, but it melted away. The first day was sunny and hot, all of a sudden flirting between heavy snow and hail, and then it got sunny again. Shit was messed up. Today is overcast and probably around 0 out.

yeah it's the same here minus the hail and the real sunny again but weather.com said it is going to be sunny and in the 40's farinheight (i can't spell).

but it was real nice no snow on the ground and then boom snow everywhere.
Quote by laid-to-waste
i've no idea. i'm assuming they've experienced something in des moines they feel like screaming about. you live in a hardcore city, dawg.

well to be honest i live in Johnston iowa which touches des moines but is northwest of des moines and it is a suburb of it. it is also really close to urbandale which a better known suburb. but parts of des moines (east side) are hardcore while the actual city west des moines (that's the official name) is a real rich area with a huge huge mall. it's just a rich area. so it depends on where your at.

but back to the song. i thought the same thing you thought about. but i have been wanting to know because i have a lot of des moines/iowa pride since it the only place that i have lived minus the 4 years in forest city iowa (northern iowa).
In Oakville, Ontario it's about 6 C... it's usually around 18/20 C around this time of year.
^^ Hahah, I'm just kidding.. or am I?

Don't click this.
I'm in Michigan. It snowed yesterday and there's more to come apparently.
Page 1 of 2