I have a JCM 2000 that's in quite bad shape (head & cab) as far as cosmetics go, but it sounds perfect. I would like to contact someone to Rejuvenate the head and cab in some way, but how would I go about doing so, and who would I contact? Does anyone have any experience in this field? Share thoughts please.

Thanks in advance.
Beat up amps are awesome. Why not keep it like that?

Anyway, it's a lot of work to do yourself, mainly due to the fact that you've got to get the old material off, and the curves and such are tough. Putting it on is a bitch too because once you've put it down, it's hard to get back off if it needs adjusted.

But the best I can give of someone else that could do it... maybe an upholstery shop?
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Quote by JagerSlushy
Beat up amps are awesome. Why not keep it like that?

Anyway, it's a lot of work to do yourself, mainly due to the fact that you've got to get the old material off, and the curves and such are tough. Putting it on is a bitch too because once you've put it down, it's hard to get back off if it needs adjusted.

But the best I can give of someone else that could do it... maybe an upholstery shop?

This is the first time I've looked at my amp from a 3rd party perspective (after reading your comment about beat up amps). I might just keep it like that; but if I choose not to-- I hope an upholstery shop could do something like that.
you'd just need tolex.

i don't know if upholstery shops will do that.

you can do it yourself

mojotone has a lot of tolex.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
Quote by CryingSTAR
I have a JCM 2000 that's in quite bad shape (head & cab) as far as cosmetics go, but it sounds perfect. I would like to contact someone to Rejuvenate the head and cab in some way, but how would I go about doing so, and who would I contact? Does anyone have any experience in this field? Share thoughts please.

Thanks in advance.

Sell it to some retarded 14 year old for 4 times what its worth, call it "reliced" and go buy a new one.
If you live in the UK, I think you can send it off to marshall at the Milton Keynes factory and they will do it.