Hey guys,

Hope I'm posting this thread in the right place!

Right I just collected my Ibanez Js100 White today. Once I got the guitar home and started playing some Satriani stuff, I noticed that the tremolo arm was very loose. I removed the tremolo arm, and I can't seem to get it fully into the holder in the bridge. The two White pieces of plastic are showing.
The bridge is an Edge 3 from what I know.

I hope the picture of it works, and is good enough quality.

www.yfrog.com/h3denzsj

Ovation 1771AX
Roland GK-3
Roland GR-20
Boss DS-1
Boss PS-6

Last edited by art671 at Apr 19, 2011,
there should be a small screw on the backside of the trem where the arm goes in, this adjust the tightness of the arm. it might be screwed in all the way.
maybe there's something stuck in the hole. im not very familiar with ibanez's trems, but maybe the wrong sized bar is being used.
Quote by hardcore81
there should be a small screw on the backside of the trem where the arm goes in, this adjust the tightness of the arm. it might be screwed in all the way.

this
I just tried adjusting the tightness of the arm, nothing achieved :/
And there's nothing stuck in the hole

Ovation 1771AX
Roland GK-3
Roland GR-20
Boss DS-1
Boss PS-6

fender bars are a bit thinner, see if you can get the bar off your strat to fit in the hole
There is a small allen screw in the hole opposite the trem hole, in the back, this adjusts the trem in and out ie closer or farther away from the strings.
Put the trem into its hole and whammy it down so the strings are slack, in the back of the bidge is another screw, you will only see it with the arm pressed down, this tightens or slackens the arm. I guess you need it looser
Difficult to explain but find the screws and it will be clear.
Last edited by dobbo7 at Apr 19, 2011,
Thanks for the help guys, I've tried all the stuff you said.
I think it's best if I take it to my local guitar shop in the morning, and see that they can do.

Ovation 1771AX
Roland GK-3
Roland GR-20
Boss DS-1
Boss PS-6