Source

If you've been disappointed with the movies M. Night Shyamalan has turned out ever since his 1999 blockbuster "The Sixth Sense," you're not alone. Three former fans have launched a campaign to send the Razzie winner back to film school. According to PopEater, author/copywriter Chris Baker and his two pals are trying to raise $150,000 to help Shyamalan become a better filmmaker. Baker got the idea when he saw a trailer for "Devil" last year and the audience laughed at the phrase "From the mind of M. Night Shyamalan." After learning that Shyamalan was planning to make the futuristic thriller "1000 A.E." with Will and Jaden Smith, Baker and his buddies launched M. Night School, a website where fellow concerned fans can donate funds to help the writer/director finesse his craft. "If we all donate just one dollar, we can send M. Night back to NYU so he gets the help we all so desperately need," reads the site, which has raised approximately $540 thus far. The trio hope to present Shyamalan with a giant check, but if he should refuse it, they will set up a scholarship in his name, hold a film festival, and send the winner to NYU. "Together we can write a better ending to this story than M. Night could ever dream of — let alone capture on film," reads a statement on the site. Baker acknowledges that Shyamalan "will probably be hurt" by the campaign, but, he adds, "his movies do make money, for better or for worse, which is kind of the irony of the whole thing."

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
He should make a movie about being butthurt and star everyone who participated in that.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
that's just silly, all the film schooling in the world won't help M. Night Shyamalan.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by supersac
what we wont see coming is that its shamilalamilan who started this

I admit I lol'd
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Lol people don't have anything better to do than start this petition?
Quote by darkcheef
A director has to go back to film school?

What a twist

I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I want to know what idiots actually donated money. Why give money to a very rich but awful director when there are hundreds of very talented young film-makers who can't afford the equipment/tuition they need.

Rather than make M.Night better.... just make a petition for studios to never buy his movies ever again!
Don't see why people hate him so much, more than half of his movies have been pretty good/great. The happening sucked (I'm assuming airbender did too, as it looks nothing like the cartoons) but overall his movies are pretty original (which is more than can be said for the current top all time grossing movie, and lord knows how successful that pile of shit is)
I agree that the money should really go to amatuer film makers. But this is hilarious. It would be funny if the twist was that M. Night Shymalambalon wasn't just the one who started this fund, but that he was dead too.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
He's no where near a bad director. His idea's are just ridiculous.

Yeah that's what I think