My friend just "found" a Rocktile Mockingbird guitar. At first I didn´t really wanted to play it, but I was amazed by the superb neck and lovely look. So I decided to buy it.

Now, I want to change the pickups, and install a killswitch and probably change a few other things (but those are not important here and now) but my main question is:

The guitar only has a volume port and a toggle for the two pickups. Would it be possible to drill enogh wholes and install 3 ports more, one volume and two tone if I get two new pickups? And what kind of pickups would you get to Buckethead kinda hard riffing, like really smooth shredding but punching riffs without too much distortion (have a listen to Lebron by Buckethead to get the idea) under 100$/65€?

I don´t think it has that much space, so would the cables like interact if I put too many in there?
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt
You have to open the cover of your control cavity to see if there would be space to add the pots and switch you want (you can wire a push-pull pot to act as a killswitch to save space)

and no, the wires wouldn't short out to one another, as long as you don't strip them too far
Gibson's signature Buckethead Les Paul has a 500t in the bridge and a 498 in the neck. If you post pictures of the control cavity we'd know better whether or not you can fit all the wiring. And to make sure I read this right, you want vol and tone for EACH pickup? Like an LP? That may not work since I'd assume this cavity was only routed with enough space for a pot and a toggle. You might be able to use concentric pots.
Hi guys, if you are still there.

The cavity is small, so I decided I only need a tone for each and one volume for both. I think there is space because then I only need to add two tone and the killswitch (the volume is already there).

The cavity is:

4cm x15cm x5cm(deep)
Guitars:
- Gibson SG Standard
- Lag Roxane 500
- Eastwood Hi-Flyer
- Takamine EG523

Amplifiers:
- Jet City JCA50H
- George Dennis 60Watt The Blue Combo
- Marshall SuperBass 100Watt