Poll: What one is gonna be the best!?
Poll Options
View poll results: What one is gonna be the best!?
portal 1
17 22%
portal 2
60 78%
Voters: 77.
Page 1 of 2
So after a long ass wait for the 2nd to come out its been released today! or yesterday if your a steam user.

just wondering on everyones thoughts!?

I just started it , i'm liking the little companion guy.

anyone else playing it or bought it ?

adding a poll to see who thinks its going to be better then the first!
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Last edited by ShortSpaceWAng at Apr 19, 2011,
Judging by how dead the pit's been today, I'm gonna say yes.
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Downloading it right now. 45%.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.

i'm going to get it tomorrow. but seriously, there's already a thread on this game that's been made in the last hour.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
i searched barred couldn't find any threads on it :S
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Quote by laid-to-waste

i'm going to get it tomorrow. but seriously, there's already a thread on this game that's been made in the last hour.

Yeah wtf man, I didn't see any thread get made
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
I'm up to chapter 7 right now (games having some glitch so I cant finish) but its freaking awesome. I like it more than the first (though #1 is still a classic)
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
I haven't been able to browse the internet in the past month without seeing a million posts about Portal 2, especially on reddit. Frankly, I'm already sick of it and I haven't even played it.
I'm getting it as soon as I get paid or when the bank mails me my debit card
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Played it, completed the single player, it's better than the first.

Haven't tried the co-op yet.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Just watched Gamespot's review. Companion looks hilarious and gameplay looks pretty awesome as well. I'll probably pick it up later this week.
Day man
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun
You’re a master of karate and friendship…for everyone
All of the new features look amazing but I won't be getting it for a bit. Does anybody know if it has replay value?
Am going to get it in the near future. I never played the first, but read about it and seen footage of it and it sounds awesome.

I'm excited about the second.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by King Donkey
All of the new features look amazing but I won't be getting it for a bit. Does anybody know if it has replay value?

yeaaa theres alot of replay value i find, time courses and that and also the coop is really fun if you can find someone to join it with
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
The co op is really sweet unless your partner is a dumbass lol. Got through somewhat of single player. Im shitting bricks though.
Haven't even played the first one yet.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
83%

The suspense is killing me.
It's great. It's superior to Portal (which was a fantastic game) in almost every way. It's longer, the puzzles are more creative, there are more things to play around with, it's made me laugh out loud more than the original did, and it's more challenging. The story is exciting, too. Surprises everywhere.
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
It's great. It's superior to Portal (which was a fantastic game) in almost every way. It's longer, the puzzles are more creative, there are more things to play around with, it's made me laugh out loud more than the original did, and it's more challenging. The story is exciting, too. Surprises everywhere.

Please tell me there's more cake

Without ruining the story
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
Please tell me there's more cake

Without ruining the story

There's a potato.

>_>

<_<
Pssh! Screw video games I can make portals with my mind anyway.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Ninja Vampirate

My feelings on the game exactly. Worth every penny.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
I bought it last night, I didn't even know it was coming out already, I just found out by chance.

I ****ING LOVE IT.
Three Guitars >> Eleven Pedals >> Two Amps
Bandcamp (emo/indie/punk)

Quote by primusfan
> from louisville
> likes ween
> new favorite poster
The first one will always have the mystique. The second one, however, if absolutely PHENOMENAL! I literally just beat it.
Quote by lockwolf
I beat it.

I'M IN SPACE! SPAAAAAAAAAACE!

What the **** man? This is the second time I've had someone spoil the end for me!
I just finished the single player. A+ game.

That last portal. Woah.

Quote by Macabre_Turtle
What the **** man? This is the second time I've had someone spoil the end for me!

That's not quite the spoiler you think it is. You'll be surprised at the context of that quote.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Also BIRD BIRD KILL IT IT'S EVIL.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
I just finished the single player. A+ game.

That last portal. Woah.

That's not quite the spoiler you think it is. You'll be surprised at the context of that quote.

That comment alone wouldn't have meant anything to me if it weren't for a certain youtube comment I had the displeasure of reading. Hopefully I'm interpreting things wrong and the ending will still surprise me.
Just beat the single-player. Shit was very awesome.
Playing through it with my brother atm and it's great.

The sarcastic bitch commentating is fantastic.
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
That comment alone wouldn't have meant anything to me if it weren't for a certain youtube comment I had the displeasure of reading. Hopefully I'm interpreting things wrong and the ending will still surprise me.

Ah, I see. That's a shame. The last thing you do as a player had me literally scream at my television, "What the HELL did I just do?"

Quote by MAC2322
Just beat the single-player. Shit was very awesome.

Dat ending.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by PlayMadness
Ah, I see. That's a shame. The last thing you do as a player had me literally scream at my television, "What the HELL did I just do?"

+1. I did it on instinct and then went 'Wait, what did I just do? And more importantly, why did it work?'
Quote by MAC2322
+1. I did it on instinct and then went 'Wait, what did I just do? And more importantly, why did it work?'

I knew why it worked (in fact, I thought about doing something similar while in the test chambers earlier), but I was surprised that it ended well
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by PlayMadness
I knew why it worked (in fact, I thought about doing something similar while in the test chambers earlier), but I was surprised that it ended well

I know what you mean. I thought it was going to be a bit of a sad ending.

Also, dat backstory.
Page 1 of 2