Which moments in music have made you stop and say "holy shit"
Mine would have to be dimebag and Paul gray dying
RIP
Quote by Tanglewoodguit

That's a mad stack for you, sir.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
DIMEBAGS DEAD!!??? watttttttt

i know its a terrible joke sorry

ontopic

when i found out the cake was a lie and that there was a song about it
Epiphone Dot Cherry red
Fender Standard Stratocaster black 1980s model
Epiphone EJ-200CE Natural
Telecaster Fender custom
Roland Micro Cube
Fender Hot Rod DeVille
orange tiny terror
Paul Gray's death for sure.

On a lighter note, Machine Head entering the studio again this week made me stop and go "FUCK YES". Loudly.
Quote by izbbass

That's a mad stack for you, sir.

obligatory:
Originally Posted by Sizzleby
You have excellent taste in stacks, good sir

EDIT:
hahahahahahhahaha, didn't delete where i copied it from. now THATS a fail. :3
Last edited by Horizontal at Apr 19, 2011,
Quote by darkcheef
RIP Dime thread?

Boy, we haven't had one of those in a long time

RIP
Quote by smokeysteve22
That was ****ing horrific, ****ing horrible, her ****ing voice was irritable as ****ing ****.

No.

On topic: When I heard about the guy from 'Ou Est La Swimming Pool''s death.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
the worst bit about dime dying is the ridiculous amount of RIP threads and the near deity status he's got.face it, hes not that big a deal
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
GG Allin on Jerry Spring made me say Holy Sh*t A TON of times. Go to youtube and watch it, its awesome.
I don't see how people can hate on Rebecca Black and Friday so much when krunkcore is out there...
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
Quote by the1
Jesse Lacey getting his dick out...

That shit was crazy, I just heard about it today though. Got instawood.

RIP DIME
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
My band played once and there was a big crowd and a few people stage diving. I've hardly done any gigs and there's usually hardly anyone there because it's just an average town with a small music scene so that was awesome.
The first time I heard the 12/2/95 version of Tweezer by Phish, as can be listened to on the SoundCloud at this website:

http://hip2besquare.net/2010/12/16/look-back-at-great-tweezer-jams-broome-county-arena-95/

Seriously. I highly recommend checking this out; I think it is well worth the listen, regardless of whether or not you like/do not like/have never listened to Phish (it would be best to listen to the entire song, but, for you impatient people, skip ahead to around 4:20, which is when the improvising starts).
Quote by TheHeartbreaker
The first time I heard the 12/2/95 version of Tweezer by Phish, as can be listened to on the SoundCloud at this website:

http://hip2besquare.net/2010/12/16/look-back-at-great-tweezer-jams-broome-county-arena-95/

Seriously. I highly recommend checking this out; I think it is well worth the listen, regardless of whether or not you like/do not like/have never listened to Phish (it would be best to listen to the entire song, but, for you impatient people, skip ahead to around 4:20, which is when the improvising starts).

I'd never listened to Phish before and just listened to that

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Page 1 of 2