Well my Behringer looks like its coming to its demise soon. The last few days after turning it on and playing for maybe 2 or 3 minutes, I start getting pretty bad feedback and whining sound that sounds like a baby is trying to break its way out of my speaker. Shame right words cant express how said i am the piece of crap is breaking. Anyways I'm looking to get something between $150 and $300, I'm willing to go used but my local Craigslist rarely has much bass gear. I was looking for a combo, nice and clear, for home practice use and small jam sessions, possibly some home recording. I was thinking either an Acoustic B100 or an Ampeg combo? I've never had to amp shop before so some reccomendations would be nice I'll be hitting the music stores tomorrow afternoon probably

Thanks!
An Ampeg in that price range wouldn't be a good choice, they low-end one's aren't really worth looking at.

An acoustic would probably be a good choice, I'd look around used too, just inc ase you can get something nice.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
My first suggestion would be don't get a Behringer.

My second suggestion would be to check out the forum FAQs.
Les Claypool
Geddy Lee
Robert DeLeo
Flea

Weileder

...Coincidence? I think not.