hey guys , I wanted to put some tunes by my bands facebook but i wasn't quite sure how to go about doing that. I was wondering if you guys might have the answer
Set up a page on reverbnation. It's like purevolume, but better. Then there's a facebook app called Band Profile that you use for you band's Fan Page. Under the facebook options there's an option to set the Band Profile page as the default, so people will instantly see it when they click your band's page. Hope that helps somewhat. Little vague I know. But here's an example www.facebook.com/thepipesofficial See how it just comes up? And yes, that's a plug for my band. Haha.
Quote by khariii
Set up a page on reverbnation. It's like purevolume, but better. Then there's a facebook app called Band Profile that you use for you band's Fan Page. Under the facebook options there's an option to set the Band Profile page as the default, so people will instantly see it when they click your band's page. Hope that helps somewhat. Little vague I know. But here's an example www.facebook.com/thepipesofficial See how it just comes up? And yes, that's a plug for my band. Haha.

glad you plugged, I'm diggin' it!
Check out "thelastplaceyoulook" on YouTube, iTunes and [url="http://facebook.com/thelastplaceyoulook
"]Facebook