Does anyone know where i could buy one? I dont have enough for a gibson and epiphone doesnt have too many different choices.
Tokai make one called the FB45
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
^That ESP looks like it would be a nice guitar indeed, don't know how it sounds though...

In a (lot) more alternative choice, you have the new Fender BlackTop (Jaguar?) which is a good sounding guitar, altough the arm could be a bit better.
Quote by supralightning
send your gf over to my place and ill give her a birthday present

Gear:
Fender Squier
SP-10 (i almost don't use it)
Boss DS-1
Boss RC-2 (very useful)
Boss GT-10 (hell yeah)
Good Headphones
Gameboy color

Lastfm
Eastwood has a copy of a Non-Reverse Firebird with P-90's called the "Stormbird." The quality probably isn't the best but I'm personally a bit tickled about that one. Other than that there are good things to be heard about the Tokai and just how similar to the real thing it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U4itU8NLgY there's a demo of the Stormbird from Eastwood Guitars.
See if you can pick up a Gibson Firebird Studio second hand, they dont make them any more and you can pick them up for £450 in ok to bad condition or 799 or less for exellent condition
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs