it's called fresh track and it goes from mellow to heavy. tell me what you guys think about it and if you really feel the need, give it a rating
Quote by cm880999
Not fast enough.. try playing this song i wrote it's called trolls delight!

heres the progression

A F Bb Gm E C D A Bm C Bm A Bm Bb Bm Cm Cb C Cbm A

played at 883 bmp change the chord every click

its pretty easy though
i thought it was good but a bit minimal, also i wasn't personally feeling the intro riff / piece but the part that kicks in about a minute in is pretty sweet and the ending dissonant part was pretty slick too. all in all technically good clean playing and a nice tone and mix but i thought the song was a bit lacking overall.
Quote by z4twenny
i thought it was good but a bit minimal, also i wasn't personally feeling the intro riff / piece but the part that kicks in about a minute in is pretty sweet and the ending dissonant part was pretty slick too. all in all technically good clean playing and a nice tone and mix but i thought the song was a bit lacking overall.

Yeah man, i liked the intro at first, but after a few listens i kind of got a little annoyed by it haha, and yeah it's fairly minimal. i wish i had a bass guitar because i could give it a beefier sound to it. thanks for the reply man :]
Quote by cm880999

heres the progression

its pretty easy though
Quote by Most_Triumphant
Wow thats amazing!

Thanks dude!!
Quote by cm880999

heres the progression

its pretty easy though