A while ago I saw a picture in the YLYL Thread that made me lol pretty hard, and I've only seen it once. For the life of me, I cannot find it online, so maybe somebody can post it in here for me (provided they have it).

Basically some black student lined up all of his student IDs from freshman through senior year. It showed that each year his face grew increasingly happy. As in his freshman picture was pretty moderate, his sophomore year he was significantly happier, his junior year he had a ridiculously large smile, and his senior year he was very goddamn excited. Many lulz were had when I saw this. Thanks in advance to whoever finds it for meh.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by sloppyjoe24
A while ago I saw a picture in the YLYL Thread that made me lol pretty hard, and I've only seen it once. For the life of me, I cannot find it online, so maybe somebody can post it in here for me (provided they have it).

Basically some black student lined up all of his student IDs from freshman through senior year. It showed that each year his face grew increasingly happy. As in his freshman picture was pretty moderate, his sophomore year he was significantly happier, his junior year he had a ridiculously large smile, and his senior year he was very goddamn excited. Many lulz were had when I saw this. Thanks in advance to whoever finds it for meh.

I remember that one. I'll look for it for you. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

DONE

If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Last edited by GODhimself37 at Apr 20, 2011,
^ nope

edit: deleted your post i see...
If a mortal stands before us
Strike him down with sleight of hand.
And if heaven rides against us
Then God himself must be damned.

Computer Science major! Apple enthusiast!
I wear Vibrams and type with Dvorak!
Last edited by GODhimself37 at Apr 20, 2011,