Page 1 of 4
What are some weird things or not really weird things that you do when no one else is home except you. Obvious ones are fap and playing with your tw*t ...
Keep Evolving.
I like to "Resuprae" bad videos/shows/movies when nobody is home. I don't record myself though.
Dance through the house to get to every room
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
I live by myself, so everything.

EVERYTHING.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Wrap shit in tin foil and put it in the microwave with my cat. Went to jail for that, actually.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
I give myself a commentary on everything I'm doing and I do somersaults on my bed.
cat
Practice singing, its weird because I sometimes don't really sing but make stupid sounds.
I pretend the floor is lava
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
inb4 fap.

FUUUUUUUUU
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
pick up one of many guns and do a sweep of the house to make sure theres no zombies. sometimes i do this naked.

other times i will pretend someone is looking through my eyes and i try to keep them entertained.

i also sing to animals about how i would like to cook and eat them. they seem to find this very soothing.
Also, this:

("PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW PEW")
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Sing on Guitar Hero, because I'm embarassed to do it when someone else is home
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Put my slippers on and slide around the house.
Dance while waiting for the kettle to boil or something.
Scream at the top of my lungs for no reason.
Sing.
Play guitar loud.
Talk to myself, but only if a thought hits me.

I do some of these things even if other people are in anyway, but stop when they walk into the room.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Kill penguins.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Put armadillos in my pants and take pictures with my guitar.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by As_I_Lay_living
Fuuuuuuuuu

FUUUUUUU

Quote by BrokenDstring
inb4 fap.

FUUUUUUUUU

FUUUUUUUU
Quote by maidenrulz19
When playing any pokemon game and encountering a fisherman with 5 or 6 FUCKING MAGIKARP!!!!!!! I mean the thing is useless and it only gives like 7 exp points each. Yeah eventually that guy can have an army of gyarados but still.
Talk to myself, plan out conversations that are likely to occur during the day. It's truly the key to my "wit." I'd be mortified if anyone found out.
I occasionally hump my body pillow.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']Talk to myself, plan out conversations that are likely to occur during the day. It's truly the key to my "wit." I'd be mortified if anyone found out.
*whispers*

Sir, ya just told every n'. We can hear ya.
Quote by Gabel
Quote by larrytheguitar
I occasionally hump my body pillow.

This, or I get drunk and change all the topictitles on a forum to incorporate boobs.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by ripple07
*whispers*

Sir, ya just told every n'. We can hear ya.

I mean anyone I know IRL.
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I mean anyone I know IRL.
*wave of relief washes over me*

Close call.
Quote by Gabel
I start singing really loudly about inanimate objects the same way Ron burgundy does with Baxter.
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
Page 1 of 4