We're focusing on paper mache in my art class and I've decided to do a guitar. The theme is popular culture. My art teacher said that as long as my project is popular and well known to a certain group of people, I could do it. I have a RG and a Schecter C-1, but I wanted to do something that could A) be easier to make, and B) be a lot more... significant, I guess. I figured Jackson RR guitars are pretty renowned guitars, and Rhoads was a pretty influential figure, so what the hell. The thing is, I want to make it semi accurate; everything should be in scale.

So... and I know this is a long shot... but if you have a RR, could you measure the lengths of the sides for me? Nothing specific, just put a ruler to the side and get the measurements of the body so I can scale it down accurately. I know this is pretty ridiculous but I'm not a math wiz, and no way in hell I can make a bunch of equations to figure it out just from a picture. So PLEASE, if anyone has the guitar, please help me out..
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
I have an RR3 and can help if wanted. Will that do?

Edit: It's been chipped badly at the end so it won't be 100% accurate
Yes that would be amazing. And I don't need 100% accuracy, just fairly accurate general measurements so my paper mache isn't all irregular and stuff

He will be missed.

Images make it easier
My MS paint skills leave much to be desired.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
I could kiss you man Thanks a bunch!

He will be missed.